ROH: Glory by Honor 11/15/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
lXIox9b.jpg

Ring of Honor: Glory by Honor is tonight. Anyone looking forward to it? I've never been an avid watcher of ROH before but I might try and catch this afterwards, I'm mostly interested in reDRagons match as I am big fans of them.

Card​

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ACH VS. JAY BRISCOE (c)

ROH WORLD TV CHAMPIONSHIP
R.D. EVANS w/ VEDA SCOTT & RAMON VS. JAY LETHAL (c) w/ TRUTH MARTINI

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
THE KINGDOM (MATT TAVEN & MICHAEL BENNETT) w/ MARIA KANELLIS VS. reDRagon (KYLE O'REILLY & BOBBY FISH) (c)

4 CORNER SURVIVAL
MOOSE w/ VEDA SCOTT & RAMON VS. BJ WHITMER VS. HANSON VS. MARK BRISCOE

ADAM COLE VS. CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

FRANKIE KAZARIAN VS. RODERICK STRONG

WILL FERRARA VS. ADAM PAGE

THE ROMANTIC TOUCH VS. TOMMASO CIAMPA​

Postman Dave

Reaction score
ACH vs. Jay could be nuts, but unfortunately I don't see a title change happening so that dappens my interest. RD Evans vs. Lethal also has my interest, Evans winning the TV title off of Jay would be the greatest thing to happen all year.

It's a shame, because Glory By Honor used to be a massive show back when it was run in September. Now it's too close to Final Battle so all the big matches are saved for then.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Results from last night from PWInsider

Tommaso Ciampa beat Romantic Touch via submission

Hanson beat Moose, BJ Whitmer and Mark Briscoe

After the match Raymond Rowe came to the ring and talked about his injury, Hanson’s solo success and becoming ROH Tag Team Champions when he returns before being interrupted by Michael Elgin. Elgin came through the crowd and had someone filming him. He talked about putting War Machine together to watch his back and how they failed, then told Rowe that with Hanson’s success people will forget about Rowe. Then told both to not trust anyone as Elgin’s Cameraman hit Rowe and Elgin hit Hanson. He then bailed out, grabbed his camera and repeated his don’t trust anyone warning leaving his camera guy to be hit with a double chokeslam.

Frankie Kazarian beat Roderick Strong after Whitmer and Adam Page attacked Strong while the ref was checking on Kazarian.

World Tag Team Champions reDRagon beat the Kingdom to retain their ROH World Tag Team Titles.

Will Ferrara beat Adam Page after Roderick Strong came down and attacked BJ Whitmer causing the distraction that Ferrara took advantage of. Strong and Ferrara then cleared the ring of the Decade and Roderick shook Ferrara’s hand.

World Television Champion Jay Lethal beat RD Evans and ended the New Streak after Moose turned on Evans and speared him. Moose and the guy who hold’s the signs (Sorry, don’t know who it is) for Evans then celebrated.

Adam Cole pinned Christopher Daniels with the Jay Driller

World Heavyweight Champion Jay Briscoe defeated ACH

Following the match as Jay was putting over ACH as the future, Adam Cole interrupted him and announced that their match for the Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Title at Final Battle will be a Fight Without Honor. The Kingdom then attacked Jay and ACH when he tried to help. This brought out Mark Briscoe and Hanson who, along with ACH, started brawling with the Kingdom around the ring. As that went on, Michael Elgin came back though the crowd and got in Jay’s face but before anything could happen there, Tommaso Ciampa ran down and chased off Elgin. Jay then got in Ciampa’s face and they brawled around the ring. Eventually, Jay and Mark made it back to the ring to wish us safe travels and send us on our way.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sounds pretty uneventful apart from the disappointing end of the streak.