ROH Death Before Dishonor PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
DBD8.jpg

ROH World Tag Team Championship
The Kings of Wrestling (c) vs. Briscoe Brothers

ROH World Championship
Tyler Black (c) vs. Davey Richards

El Generico vs. Kevin Steen

Singles match for Pick 6 Series
Christopher Daniels vs. Kenny Omega

Toronto Gauntlet for a ROH World Championship match
Colt Cabana vs. Steve Corino vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong vs. Shawn Daivari vs. Tyson Dux

Austin Aries vs. Delirious

Kenny King & Rhett Titus vs. Cheech & Cloudy

The internet PPV is June 19 so it is tomorrow, is anyone going to be purchasing this PPV?

I haven't followed ROH results for quite some time so I am quite rusty about who is who and what has been happening.

Firstly, I thought that Steve Corino had retired? When did he return to wrestling? The tag team match should be great, two excellent teams who always deliver. Good to see Chris Daniels on the card again, I still can't believe TNA got rid of him and also that WWE didn't pick him up. Also good to see Colt Cabana and Daivari still working ROH, eventually I think they will get another shot in WWE or TNA. Overall the card looks strong.

Your thoughts on the card?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
This card looks amazing. I won't order it as I am out of work and have no cash, but If I can find a replay or if someone posts it I will definitely watch it. I am a ROH fan but they need a huge card to get some fans back after "the big two" left. This could help.

Tomo

Reaction score
Death before Dishonor will certainly be a PPV to watch for many reasons. Davey Richard's possible retirement may mean he will be given the belt or won't win it at all... It adds more interest in how the match will pan out.

As the other matches on the card; I truly believe the rematch is always better than the original match, if it's done right, and the Briscoe Bros vs. The Kings of Wrestling will be even better than the first encounter.

Kevin Steen vs. El Generico has been built up for almost 6 to 8 months now and that match promises to be one to remember when the encounter happens, so it's going to be one to watch.

Eddie Edwards, I hope to god, he wins the gauntlet match, even though he is the Television Champion, it would be great to see him win it, to go on to face Davey Richards for the championship. Title vs. Title.

And who said RoH is in the shit house... They are doing everything right, it's all matter of getting a better PPV and TV deal.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Still waiting to see this, although should be getting the DVD for my birthday this week, I will post a review when I see it.