ROH coming to DEST AMERICA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay

Reaction score
I just don't see Vince thinking that the IMPACT video library is worth anything. If I had a chance to buy TNA with a steady TV deal, maybe I would consider it a good buy. Or if they had a decent touring business, I would consider it a good buy. I just don't see value in TNA as a company on the edge. I think ROH would be a better buy than TNA.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
TNA has no real value outside of those antiquated RF video shoots where people can laugh their asses off over what went wrong this angle and that segment and character and so on.

Maybe WWE could use more fodder for Jerry Springer.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Jeff wouldn't be able to book the venue he has without some sort of money. Plus, the Jarrett family is extremely wealthy.

And again, I said Potentially a game changer. Which is very much true. It can potentially be amazing or fail miserably. But just because he doesn't have TV right now, doesnt mean he won't eventually. Doesn't mean he hasn't talked to networks. Rumors a while back were that Toby Keith was an investor (who is almost a billionaire) and CMT was interested in getting back into the Wrestling game.

Im sure if BHE got involved, Spike TV might be interested since LOVE Eric.

Buddy you ever heard of world wrestling all stars or xcitement wrestling federation?

Both had talent with bigger names, both booked venues, and both never touched TV outside some lost DVDs or one off ppvs much like xpw. Till JJ makes a tangible move by getting on a network or streaming platform he's just blowing

Jay

Reaction score
Buddy you ever heard of world wrestling all stars or xcitement wrestling federation?

Both had talent with bigger names, both booked venues, and both never touched TV outside some lost DVDs or one off ppvs much like xpw. Till JJ makes a tangible move by getting on a network or streaming platform he's just blowing

Apparently no one here knows what the word "Potentially" means.

If Jeff Jarrett was able to do it once, I'm sure he can do it again.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Potential isn't anything. Everyone has potential.

Potentially Jarrett has advertisers lined up and business partners willing to take a substantial loss by starting this up.

Potentially Jarrett has nothing but a date for tapings with a skeleton crew and nowhere to shop this.

He did it once? TNA damn near wiped out his fortune, which is why he sold the fucking thing to Dixie Carter In the first place.

The fact that the guy had a press conference and didn't announce anything but Chael and a few guys going to the tapings doesn't give me any confidence in this products chances.

Lucha Underground had atleast a network they had a deal with before announcing tapings.