Ring Of Honor: Supercard Of Honor IX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
032715_SCOH9.jpg

*MAIN EVENT*
ROH World Championship Match
Jay Briscoe (c) vs "Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe

ROH World Television Championship Match
Jay Lethal (c) vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger

ROH World Tag Team Championship Match
reDRagon (c) vs The Kingdom w/ Maria Kanellis

BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs

SIGNED TO APPEAR
Mark Briscoe
Matt Sydal
ACH
Michael Elgin
The Addiction
- Plus More

ROH are stacking their WM weekend show, with the most dominant champion in ROH history challenging for the title he made famous. Good looking card so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Samoa Joe already getting a ROH Championship Match? Damn, they move fast. Can't say I blame them. Need to strike while it's hot.

Is that match between Whitmer and Jacobs a continuation of their decade long feud? That could be really interesting.

Also, is ReDRagon defending the Television or Tag Team Championship? :lol:

I may need to check this out. It might be time to get back into ROH; lots of crazy stuff happening.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Whitmer/Jacobs have been part of "The Decade" faction the last year & a half, motivated by ROH stalwarts getting pissy at people coming & going all the time.

Jacobs & Whitmer have been having issues within the group recently. So whilst this is a continuation of that, it's been reported on a load of websites that Jacobs starts with WWE creative soon so this'll likely be his last ROH match. Quite fitting how it's all come together.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Samoa Joe already getting a ROH Championship Match? Damn, they move fast. Can't say I blame them. Need to strike while it's hot.

Is that match between Whitmer and Jacobs a continuation of their decade long feud? That could be really interesting.

Also, is ReDRagon defending the Television or Tag Team Championship? :lol:

I may need to check this out. It might be time to get back into ROH; lots of crazy stuff happening.

Joe is supposed to be heading down to Florida in April so they need to get the ROH title match between Joe and Briscoe done now.

ROH rocks too, definitely catch some latest stuff DJ. Looks like a sweet card here, really like the sound of Lethal vs Liger!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Mark Briscoe over ACH via reversing sunset flip attempt. Fun opener.

Michael Elgin over Frankie Kazarian via Elgin bomb. Elgin hits Christopher Daniels in the back with a chair then an Elgin bomb afterwards post match.

Matt Sydal wins 6 Man Mayhem via Shooting Star on Andrew Everett. Lots of spots and lots of fun.
The match also had Caprice Coleman, Tommaso Ciampa, Cedric Alexander, & Moose

BJ Whitmer over Jimmy Jacobs via Exploder on two chairs. Some botches and not really exciting. Thank you Jimmy chants afterwards. Whitmer refuses to shake Jacobs’s hand. Colby Corino joins Whitmer in a beatdown. Lacey comes out to make the save and then embrace Jimmy. The Ballad of Lacy plays while Jimmy says good bye

Roderick Strong def Christopher Daniels with the Strong Hold

ROH Tag Title Match
reDRagon w/ Filthy Tom Lawler def The Kingdom (Taven & Bennett) w/ Maria with the falcon arrow on Bennett
– The single masked KoRD member tried to interfere but it backfired

ROH TV Title
Jay Lethal def Jushin Thunder Liger to retain after lethal injection and the ref taking the belt from Liger after Lethal tried to use it
ROH World Title

Jay Briscoe def Samoa Joe to retain after Jay Driller

PWPonderings

Lacey saving Jimmy gives me the feels.