Ricky Daniels vs. Oli Cross vs. Rio Nakayama vs. Zealot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CQC-Logo-Proto-4-TM-4-24.png

Ranked Exhibition
Four Corner Survival Match
Ricky Daniels vs. Oli Cross vs. Rio Nakayama vs. Zealot

CQCRDaniels-S1.png
VS.
CQCTZealot-S1.png
VS.
CQCRNakayama-S2.png
VS.
CQCOCross-S1.png

#4CornerSurvival

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, Feb 23rd, 2017.

Last edited:

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Zealot is sat on top of the CQC arena roof. His legs dangle off the edge and he smokes on a cigarette dressed fully in his ring attire. He is bruised and sore from his CQC debut he is also visibly down after suffering nothing but losses.

Zealot: I lost. I lost it all. My skills. I lost me.

Zealot takes a drag as he looks out at the night city. He growls in defeat as he continues talking.

Zealot: I wanted to win. I wanted to be good again but I suck. The voices they ring true. I am shit. I am nothing. I tried real damn hard but it wasn't enough. I'm not good enough. I'm broken, I'm old and I'm useless. Why did I think I had a chance.

Zealot takes another pull before he takes the cigarette from his lips and rams it into his forearm, simmering the flesh. Zealot winces in pain before he begins to laugh.

Zealot: I lost and I loved it. I have never felt so alive before.

The mad man then laughs as he swings his legs over the edge like a small child sat on tall furniture.

Zealot: Gabe Jenson opened my eyes into a world of pain and I loved every second of it. When he pinned me I was crushed. Not because I lost. But because it was over. Truthfully I have been itching to get back in there. For someone to slam something into my skulls or to twist my tendons. I miss it truly.

I realized I wasn't trying hard enough. Because when the bell rang I was still breathing. So tonight I am not here to fight. I am here to die.

The man then laughs again as he looks up at the moon.

Zealot: Pain is such a pretty thing. And tonight I want more. I will be damned if you assholes don't hurt the shit out of me. I will get real fucking mad! And you don't like Zealot when he gets mad do you Dad!

Zealot stops and looks more wholesome as he starts shaking his head.

Zealot: Tonight it's kill or be killed. I want pain, so to the three other man standing in my ring tonight, bring me all you have. Show me what makes you all so much better than me. Drive your power and skill into my body and make me feel good.

The Zealot is ready, so should you.

Zealot rolls backwards onto his feet where he slithers back into the arena as he heads for the ring.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes