Rebellion Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
After going to a Funeral Hours ago for my Cousin I needed to watch something make me laugh and cry and feel better about Monday today. Impact's Rebellion and Game of Thrones did all of that and more.

Well I didn't expect Impact to somewhere squeeze in another Match, but Impact did just that with a 6 Way Scramble in the X-Division. Plenty of Action and Ace Austin got his first major PPV win, which he'll be earning plenty of them going forward.

Scarlett Bordeaux vs. Rohit Raju: This Match was needed at all for this PPV to be honest, they could of done this Match during Impact not a PPV like Rebellion. I don't know what is next for all parties involved because Scarlett is getting wins and it's not really going anywhere and what does it say when Scarlett is getting those wins, and the future of Desi Hit Squad?

The Rascalz vs. Moose & The North: I really liked how this Six Man Tag Team Match was structured. You had the bigger Team of The North and Moose dominating the first half of the Match and the Rascalz coming from the bottom and showing that size doesn't determine the fight in the dog. North and Moose the first time teaming with each other were great and with even with the speed and fury of The Rascalz it wasn't enough to get the win. The North are the smartest choice right now for LAX's next feud sign me up for that.

Taya vs Grace. A good layout and selling for Grace in this one I felt. I thought though Grace after being mugged at The Gym earlier in the week, Taya would be targeting the Ribs and Stomach of Grace, but the Arm works just as well when she's pure power. I thought the finish was a little flat to be honest, but if Impact wants to set up another Match with Grace and Taya people wouldn't say no.

Rich Swann vs. Sami Callihan: Up to this point in the Show this was my favorite Match of the PPV. The Story itself and how we got here I feel was done really well, and this Match made Swann have to bring out a side of evil he's never shown during a Match. He's usually happy go lucky type of dude, and the guy was super serious and happy to be apart of this world of Sami Challihan. So many good spots, between the Legos and Piledriver, and Barbed Wire Baseball Bat ending yeah this was a fun one.

U5yQDSRl.jpg

Tessa Blanchard vs. Gail Kim: A great Professional Wrestling Match between two great Women Wrestlers. Gail Kim never missed a beat, and Tessa showed why she one of the best talents n the World right now. It was a proper sendout for Gail Kim, and she did and passed the Torch towards DA MAN in Tessa Blanchard what a Match. Yeah for sure I started to shed tears seeing Gail and Tessa embrace that's how you do a Legend vs Upcomer type of Match in the right way.

Johnny Impact vs. Cage: Solid, but thank goodness this wasn't the Main Event for Rebellion because once again they overbooked the Match. Even Cage winning felt lackluster after what happened to get to that point the Match. I heard Cage was sent to the Hospital from that Spanish Fly off the Ramp, and I hope he's okay. Cage wins and Michael Elgin shows up! Yes Elgin shows up puts to sleep Cage and Powerbombs him. Is Elgin Johnny's new Muscle or is Elgin going solo? Either way I can dig a Hoss battle.

The Lucha Bros vs. LAX: Main Event fucking delivered. T his was a great main event and a hell of a performance from all four men. They had a good layout, kept a good pace, and most importantly played to sand delivered on the stipulation that they had worked so hard building to. All four guys were broken into pieces and it showed in the hug to end off the feud. Impact fans like myself are going to miss The Lucha Bros so much, they had so many great Matches in Impact, hopefully the Tag Team Division can survive. Big ups to LAX, one of the best signings Impact has had and their legacy is growing with every feud they are in.