1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Raw 2018 #Raw thread, May 7, 2018: Has Reigns earned the right to once again challenge The Beast?

Discussion in 'Raw' started by Smarkslayer, May 7, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    Raw preview, May 7, 2018: Has Reigns earned the right to once again challenge The Beast?
    [​IMG]
    Has Roman Reigns earned another opportunity at Universal Champion Brock Lesnar?
    [​IMG]
    Who will qualify for Money in the Bank?
    [​IMG]
    Will The “Yep!” Movement fold or focus?
    [​IMG]
    How will Bayley and Sasha Banks survive The Riott Squad on their own?

2. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    So beating Samoa Joe means you should be considered for a World Title Match? Interesting.

Forgot MITB was the next PPV. At this point, considering all the momentum he has I’d say Seth is a safe pick. Or maybe a guy like Lashley who desperately needs something

3. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

TNA is Hiring #ThanosHive

they gotta pull the trigger on sus finn sometime.

Cwalker likes this.
  4. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

so on, WWE.COM it says Roman Reigns will take on Finn Bálor and Sami Zayn for the right to enter the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, while Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, and Ruby Riott will collide to be the first entrant confirmed for the Women’s bout.

5. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

So Roman is going over again. I wonder if he'll more offense vs last night versus Joe hmm.

6. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

Vince calling it Money in the bank season now :vince4

7. Kairi HoHo

Is it me or or does Angle rock the same Jacket and Shirt like if he has ten sets of that same color or something? Can Angle one day wear a Salmon Suit in Henry's honor for God's sakes please.

8. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

it's the same outfit he was wearing during his 2004 gm role

Chris and Kairi HoHo like this.
  9. Kairi HoHo

I don't see how when Braun qualifies for the MITB, you don't have him win to give us another Lesnar vs Strowman rather than something we've seen multiple times before like Roman vs Brock again.

10. Kairi HoHo

Poor Owens it's his birthday on Rusev Day and he couldn't get a win tonight versus Strowman.

11. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

this company tripping, they're about to have 4 fucking briefcases

12. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

ugh my kids having to team with :trash against these people

13. Kairi HoHo

Oh hey Corbin teaming with the Revival! Man what is WWE doing those talented guys, they should be higher up on Raw on the card and they are playing around with Titus Worldwide.

14. Kairi HoHo

Damn Paige vs Moon vs Riott in a MITB qualifier that's tough. Ed is right all those of those ladies deserve a shot especially Riott who had a very good Match with Bayley last night and Moon let's say could get some great momentum with this win tonight as well. What if Bayley costs Sasha the win, and vice versa when it's Bayley's turn?

15. Admin Post
    TNA is Hiring

So if this is nodq, why doesn't the other riot members just beat down everyone and allow ruby to pick up the scraps.