#Raw: Oct. 23, 2017: Brock Lesnar to respond to Jinder Mahal’s WWE Survivor Series challenge on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20170605_Raw_Brock--8255165682cb7ed4d54c1b24579edba5.jpg

Raw preview: Oct. 23, 2017: Brock Lesnar to respond to Jinder Mahal’s WWE Survivor Series challenge on Raw
After WWE Champion Jinder Mahal threw down the gantlet Universal Champion Brock Lesnar, how will The Beast and the unspoken Paul Heyman respond to the bold Survivor Series challenge by The Modern Day Maharaja?

20171022_tlc_asukaemma2--3f10838283ba60d546c9f495e374a1ec.jpg

Is anybody ready …?
Asuka has arrived, and the entire Team Red Women’s roster has officially been put on notice. The Empress of Tomorrow was all but perfect in her Raw debut against Emma at WWE TLC, and the field is wide-open for the former NXT Women’s Champion to make her mark on Raw. The only question is who will be brave — or foolish — enough to test her first.

Will it be Alexa Bliss, who retained the Raw Women’s Championship in a hard-fought match against Mickie James at WWE TLC? Another big winner on Sunday was Sasha Banks, who would be more than happy to step into the squared circle with Raw’s newest female Superstar. Perhaps it’s time for Baylay and Asuka to pick up where they left off back in NXT?

Tune in to Raw to see what happens tonight at 8/7 C, live on USA Network.

20171022_tlc_vid_enzo--f0d4fdd423d12eaf1a43a1f7492a9fc2.jpg

That’s Amore … but for how long?
205 Live once again became the Realest Show in the Room when Enzo Amore dethroned Kalisto as WWE Cruiserweight Champion. The win brings The King of Flight back down to earth and once again positions Smacktalker Skywalker as the don of the Cruiserweight division. Enzo had been a bit more generous to his compatriots leading up to his title match, and with Kalisto owed a rematch and Mustafa Ali waiting in the wings, he’ll need that backup a lot more than he might be willing to admit.

20171022_tlc_ajfinn--838cccdd8f2d989d049b1cd1f6bdff02.jpg

What will be the Extraordinary next step?
Finn Bálor may not have been able to get Bray Wyatt off his back once and for all at WWE TLC, but his Demon denied SmackDown LIVE’s AJ Styles in a one-off confrontation that came about when The Phenomenal One stepped in to bat cleanup. With The Phenomenal One surely back on Team Blue, Bálor faces his next step in his goal to reclaim the Universal Championship. What will the “Extraordinary Man” do?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Better start out with Brock just coming out and laughing for 5 minutes straight.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I wouldn't have any other way. I think Heyman should try to cut a promo and then die laughing.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah Strowman vs Kane could be a good one if they keep them beating each other to death like we saw at TLC last night. Kane had a Deer in Headlights look when Braun kept getting up, dude is more dangerous that Taker ever was ha.

We also going to get how much Enzo gloats tonight for beating Kalisto and winning the CW title, while bringing down the rest of the roster again. Balor had one of the best matches since coming up the Main Roster, what will WWE do with him now? You can't have a great performance like that and stick him back with Bray to kill his momentum. Oh boy it could go that way ugh.

Asuka first Raw appearance just let her mug every Women Wrestler on Raw and challenge Bliss tonight and I'll be a happy man, and Brock in the house and we he gets told you've been challenged by Jinder Mahal, he's going to say who

Of all the champions he's faced Mahal is surely the lowest of the low on the bottom of the river.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah Strowman vs Kane could be a good one if they keep them beating each other to death like we saw at TLC last night. Kane had a Deer in Headlights look when Braun kept getting up, dude is more dangerous that Taker ever was ha.

We also going to get how much Enzo gloats tonight for beating Kalisto and winning the CW title, while bringing down the rest of the roster again. Balor had one of the best matches since coming up the Main Roster, what will WWE do with him now? You can't have a great performance like that and stick him back with Bray to kill his momentum. Oh boy it could go that way ugh.

Asuka first Raw appearance just let her mug every Women Wrestler on Raw and challenge Bliss tonight and I'll be a happy man, and Brock in the house and we he gets told you've been challenged by Jinder Mahal, he's going to say who

Of all the champions he's faced Mahal is surely the lowest of the low on the bottom of the river.
As long as Kurt doesn't give Enzo another no contact order I'm fine with Enzo being dumb enough to gather the division again. Seeing him get his eggs scrambled was a real highlight.

I'm torn as I'd love to see her challenge Bliss right away, but the same time I think she should mail some more women first and I'd love to get an Emma rematch. I believe Bliss is captain of Team Raw at Survivor Series so we should wait for Clash of champions for the Asuka match. I say that since I'll be there in Boston.

:banderas:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Survivor Series brand v brand build starts tonight.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Can't wait for good guy Braunnnnnn.....talking about poop apps and being a down home country boy

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Nice of wwe not to show the 2nd attempt of murder on Brauns life

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't want a Kurt vs Triple H match at Mania. ...I'm going to start lobbying for a heel Jordan wanting to retire his father so he can prove he's better and step out of his shadow.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler