#Raw Discussion Thread, April 24, 2017: Strowman to battle Kalisto in a Dumpster Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20170402_Raw_BraunKalisto--c62f38d9ee2e7cf150f62e04ba657456.jpg

WWE Raw preview, April 24, 2017: Strowman to battle Kalisto in a Dumpster Match
After Braun Strowman laid waste to several Raw Superstars last week, Kalisto has challenged his attacker to a Dumpster Match, tonight at 8/7 C on Raw. But, as The Monster Among Men gears up for Roman Reigns at WWE Payback, are his masked opponent’s plans for retribution destined for the dump?

189_raw_04172017cm_4987--2ea28fa25c5905bf910c3cff1fb3b4de.jpg

Braun Strowman to battle Kalisto in a Dumpster Match on Raw
Last week, while laying waste to several Raw Superstars — and eventually the ring itself — Braun Strowman threw Kalisto into a dumpster filled with trash. Not one to take the assault lying down, the masked Superstar has challenged his attacker to a Dumpster Match.

WWE.com has learned, via Twitter, that Raw General Manager Kurt Angle has made the match official and that this showdown will take place tonight at 8/7 C! But can Kalisto possibly trash The Monster Among Men’s brutal scourge? Or will he once again be treated like garbage?

20170417_raw_4way--22a31b0b2f796971a7094ecda05d4229.jpg

Alexa Bliss closes in on the Raw Women’s Title
In front of her hometown crowd at The Ohio State University this past Monday night, Alexa Bliss defeated Sasha Banks, Mickie James and Nia Jax to earn the opportunity to face Bayley for the Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Payback in The Huggable One’s hometown of San Jose, Calif.

The Wicked Witch of WWE would like nothing more than to humiliate Bayley in the titleholder’s backyard, and given Alexa’s penchant for mind games, she’ll be looking to wage some serious psychological warfare tonight. Is Bayley ready for what this devious Raw newcomer has in store?

20170417_raw_deanmiz--bbff191c660f75d761904a4bc09d2a23.jpg

Will The Miz retaliate against Dean Ambrose?
It’s not necessarily a good idea to prod someone as unstable as Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose, but that didn’t stop The Miz from grilling The Lunatic Fringe this past Monday night on “Miz TV,” belittling Ambrose’s career and questioning his legitimacy as a champion. As a result, Miz’s unpredictable talk show guest attacked The A-Lister and trashed the set, forcing the “must-see” Superstar to retreat.

There was no love lost between Ambrose and Miz on SmackDown LIVE, where Ambrose defeated the star of “The Marine 5: Battleground” for the Intercontinental Title back in January, and it’s clear that their rivalry has only escalated over time. Now that Ambrose has twice gotten the better of Miz since their move to Raw in the Superstar Shake-up, how will The A-Lister respond?

20170418_bray_hallway--ad84012676f19fb007924a15494ce5d2.jpg

Bray Wyatt brings true “Horror” to Raw
Raw’s Bray Wyatt isn’t letting the Superstar Shake-up keep him from tormenting WWE Champion Randy Orton on SmackDown LIVE. This past Monday night, The Eater of Worlds delivered his “Sermon to the Snake,” giving The Viper a taste of what awaits in the House of Horrors Match at WWE Payback.

“My House of Horrors will forever be the nightmare at the end of your dreams,” Wyatt told Orton. “And when I leave this House of Horrors, I will leave alone. But before I go, I am going to burn it to the ground with you inside. Come. Join me, Randy, in the fire where it all began, in the fire where it shall end. It all burns down here, Randy!”

Wyatt, forever changed after The Viper desecrated the resting place of Sister Abigail and reduced the Wyatt Family Compound to ashes, has yet to reveal exactly what will happen in the House of Horrors Match, but it could bode ill for the WWE Champion. As WWE Payback approaches, expect The Eater of Worlds to continue preying on Orton’s psyche, drawing the entire WWE Universe further into his twisted version of reality.

20170417_raw_chrisjoe--f7ba9a2c5e3f0764fe09879836c2fc16.jpg

Business gets “personal” between Seth Rollins and Samoa Joe
This past Monday night, Samoa Joe claimed that that when he debuted on Raw to assault Seth Rollins at Triple H’s request, The Architect was nothing more than a “designated target.” However, after watching Stephanie McMahon inadvertently sent through a table at ringside during Rollins’ victory over The Game at WrestleMania, Joe has declared that what happens during his match with The Kingslayer at WWE Payback will be “very, very personal.”

But it’s always been personal to Rollins, who was nearly sidelined for his second straight WrestleMania thanks to Joe. Although they’ll settle the score at WWE Payback, don’t be surprised if they throw down before then.

Don’t miss any of the action on Monday Night Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
over or under they show the superplex 12 time tonight

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
when did Jericho get this faggy light tron entrance

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Did the people in the truck fuck up the music or did Jericho botch a line?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Dean pick that jacket up where double J used to get his?