#Raw Discussion, Feb 13: Bayley challenges Raw Women's Champion Charlotte Flair in Sin City showdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So forcing yourself to enjoy a feud because you don't like a guy who hasn't been on TV in weeks means.....Smackdown women feuds aren't just place holders because a multi man mainevent match gutted their entire midcard?

No the feuds are well developed and interesting. If you don't like them then you simply don't like women's wrestling.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So forcing yourself to enjoy a feud because you don't like a guy who hasn't been on TV in weeks means.....Smackdown women feuds aren't just place holders because a multi man mainevent match gutted their entire midcard?
Do you just like to have opposite opinion no matter what? Most people agree SmackDown Live has a better women's division.

As for Titus I think you're missing the point. The point I was making is that for weeks we sat through Titus and New Day segments no matter how bad they were because Raw would generally prefer to fill their show with the most boring men than feature another women's match. You think SmackDown Live couldn't have made two tag team matches instead of doing a third women's match and that tag team turmoil match? They obviously could have, SmackDown Live actually tries to push their entire women's division.

Whether or not you personally like all the women doesn't change the fact they are trying to get every woman on the show some kind of angle. Half the women on Raw have nothing going on at all or they're just lumped into the Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley hot potato.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabretooth

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
No the feuds are well developed and interesting. If you don't like them then you simply don't like women's wrestling.
You're putting the ass in assumption, I like Charlotte matches and her run as champion. I like Nikki Bella, but I don't care about her feuds over jealous bitches hating her position. It's just the Carmella feud all over again.

Mickie and Becky are not clicking in the ring and Becky's promos are atrocious.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Do you just like to have opposite opinion no matter what? Most people agree SmackDown Live has a better women's division.

As for Titus I think you're missing the point. The point I was making is that for weeks we sat through Titus and New Day segments no matter how bad they were because Raw would generally prefer to fill their show with the most boring men than feature another women's match. You think SmackDown Live couldn't have made two tag team matches instead of doing a third women's match and that tag team turmoil match? They obviously could have, SmackDown Live actually tries to push their entire women's division.

Whether or not you personally like all the women doesn't change the fact they are trying to get every woman on the show some kind of angle. Half the women on Raw have nothing going on at all or they're just lumped into the Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley hot potato.
Isn't it funny how when I don't agree with you, I'm trolling......Nary a word whenever I agree or say something you agree with.....No trolling there eh?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Isn't it funny how when I don't agree with you, I'm trolling......Nary a word whenever I agree or say something you agree with.....No trolling there eh?
Look at you trying to play the martyr. I don't believe I was calling you a troll I was simply asking why you seem to always wind up taking the contrary opinion. Most seem to agree SmackDown Live is trying harder than Raw to focus on more of their women.

That said this was your debate with Sabretooth. I'll see myself out.

Also it's not like we agree on a lot. I mean I can purposefully agree with you less if that's what you prefer.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You're putting the ass in assumption, I like Charlotte matches and her run as champion. I like Nikki Bella, but I don't care about her feuds over jealous bitches hating her position. It's just the Carmella feud all over again.

Mickie and Becky are not clicking in the ring and Becky's promos are atrocious.

No the point was SD is pushing their whole division where as Raw literally had one feud running the entire division and the booking was idiotic regardless. On SD, every woman has a feud. Don't go hating a feud over jealousy when that's been a classic feud in professional wrestling for forever.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Proven right after one show a few hours later.

When you people just going to stop trying to say I'm wrong?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Proven right after one show a few hours later.

When you people just going to stop trying to say I'm wrong?
Proven right by what? Carmella still has an angle going with Ellsworth and Bliss and Naomi advanced their story and Mickie and Becky had a PPV rematch. There was still three women's angles furthered on the show. The only one that I don't remember was the Nikki and Nattie feud and I'm sure that's still going.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Proven right by what? Carmella still has an angle going with Ellsworth and Bliss and Naomi advanced their story and Mickie and Becky had a PPV rematch. There was still three women's angles furthered on the show. The only one that I don't remember was the Nikki and Nattie feud and I'm sure that's still going.
Injured champion, Mickie and Becky are not clicking and that Bella/Hart shit sank like a rock in a tub.

Nuff said.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Injured champion, Mickie and Becky are not clicking and that Bella/Hart shit sank like a rock in a tub.

Nuff said.
OK, so you didn't enjoy the SmackDown Live Women's matches in your personal preference. Which is fine.

There's still more booking of women's angles on the SDL side.

Raw had another hot potato title change and they dropped a 17-week build to Emmalina.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
We still bitching about Emma?

:wedone

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We still bitching about Emma?

:wedone
Your dumb trolling gif aside, and yes that gif is a troll job, nope. I prefer Emma to Emmalina anyway.

Raw still dropped a 17-week angle with no payoff. I don't care, but you can't say that's good booking.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What payoff was a stupid gimmick about being made over and taking thot pics supposed to result into? The next major title contender? Get real.

Your boner for certain bitches just turns you into a mark so fast, meltdowns over Sasha who also had her own feud around the same time as smackdown was.....But we conveniently forget that because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Keep claiming troll, I'm being vindicated with every show.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What payoff was a stupid gimmick about being made over and taking thot pics supposed to result into? The next major title contender? Get real.

Your boner for certain bitches just turns you into a mark so fast, meltdowns over Sasha who also had her own feud around the same time as smackdown was.....But we conveniently forget that because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Keep claiming troll, I'm being vindicated with every show.
I like how I told you I didn't personally mind them dropping the angle, but you still felt the need to call me a mark.

Also I said your gif was trolling. Not the first time I told you that. Anyways I'll agree with your gif now. We done.