RAW 21st of June Preview and Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Big RAW tonight;

- Fallout from F4W PPV
- Sheamus new champion
- Alicia Fox new champion
- Bourne's big win over Jericho
- THD vs Uso's feud will continue
- Bret Hart's condition?
- What's Next for NXT?

As far as I can see there is no Guest Host scheduled for tonight, I can't find anything on WWE's website about who is hosting tonight.

Should be a great RAW so post in here before RAW saying what you think will happen and then when RAW is on post in here as you watch it giving your thoughts as it happens.​

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I am interested in what will happen. Normally you would get Sheamus vs Cena announced but with the NXT angle I'm not sure that will happen. Expect something with the Diva's title maybe Eve's rematch? And I don't think Bret will be there so we may get another Vince appearance or the NXT guys running wild with no host or GM.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Quick Results:
- Vince opens the show and announces that Bret is fired and that we have a new GM. The new GM is anonymous and sends his instructions via email to a computer on the announce table and Michael Cole then reads out the emails. One word GENIUS lol.
- NXT 7 are rehired
- Chris Jericho beat Evan Bourne
- Ted DiBiase fires Virgil and hires Maryse, good move that I didn't see happening
- Natalya vs Tamina goes to a no contest as NXT 7 interfere
- John Morrison vs Ted Diabise turns into Morrison vs Ryder as DiBiase has better things to do (Maryse is basically a prostitute now)
- Khali and Eve def Alicia Fox and Primo
- Miz promo about wanting to hold the US and WWE titles at the same time, Edge vs Orton feud is continuing
- John Cena vs Sheamus for the title is the mainevent with Vince as Guest ref (this match was made by the new GM). NXT interrupt near the end of the match, Sheamus and all the ringside crew go away, Cena is beaten, Vince says that next week the GM will reveal something, NXT then attack Vince to end the show.

A lot of talking for this week's show. Not just from the WWE title contenders but a lot from NXT as well. The matches don't interest me that much except for Jericho/Bourne and Morrison/Ryder. Storyline developments make this show sound good, new GM communicating by emails is a new angle, NXT are back and doing the same thing again and Ted gets Maryse as his paid assistant.

Anyone watch this show? What were your thoughts on the show?