Random Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Re: Morrison ,Hart, Nasty Boys

Plus it wasn't a WWE film or meant to be relted to wrestling in any way, shape, or form. By the way, I'm merging this with the tidbits thread.

[MENTION=127]W-olf[/MENTION] : put posts like this there, please. This isn't really going to start a *discussion*, it's really just something that people will comment on. Just for future reference.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Re: Morrison ,Hart, Nasty Boys

Plus it wasn't a WWE film or meant to be relted to wrestling in any way, shape, or form. By the way, I'm merging this with the tidbits thread.

[MENTION=127]W-olf[/MENTION] : put posts like this there, please. This isn't really going to start a *discussion*, it's really just something that people will comment on. Just for future reference.

I didn't say it was a WWE movie or meant to be wrestling related, I just meant that Fancypants is the type of movie with a wrestler in it I would prefer to see. Didn't mean that every movie with a wrestler has to be about wrestling, I just like how this one combines the two and that is what I really like to see.

When I see the Rock, I prefer him in some good action packed movies. I know he does kiddie movies so his kids have something they can watch but a movie with a wrestler dressing up as a tooth fairy is just....gay. Even more gay than when they grab each other's half naked bodies in the ring.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling Tidbits, Rumors & General Discussion

Aksana has just started out so you can't tell yet. Right now she sucks but she looks like she could get better. Maybe of she just got some in ring time...

As for Kelly Kelly, she's useless she's been in wwe for six years and hasn't improved on shit. I would say release her but the divas division is useless so it doesn't matter. They need to go out on the Indy circuit and find women who can wrestle like Beth and Natalya. Fire Kelly Kelly, the Bella twins, eve, Alicia Fox, and all the other sucky women and find new good talent to make the divas division good again. PLEASE

W-olf

Reaction score

My bad.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Eve is one of the better wrestlers so I don't see why they would want to get rid of her.

The Bellas Twins aren't the best ever in the ring but they have improved.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

No worries, W-olf.

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

-- In an update on Scott Hall, he was released from yet another WWE-sponsored rehab on March 6th. After being released, Hall went and visited the Team Vision Dojo in Orlando on March 7th. Hall son Cody, who is training to be a pro wrestler, was there as well. As of now, Scott is said to be doing well again.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Since this is the 'general discussion' thread, I feel like saying that I think Crush kind of got a raw deal in the WWF and WCW. Outside of some slight success at the tail end of Demolition and his feud with Mach, nothing ever went right for him. I blame it on WWF always chainging his gimmick, from a Hawaiian to a Martial Artist to a biker and everything in between and he never had sufficient time to develop any of them. I'd say the dark, more aggresive attitude he was sporting against Randy Savage, with the purple and black face paint was both his best look and the peak of his abilities. An IC title reign definitely wouldn't have been out of the question for him at this point and I wonder why they didn't pull the trigger. Even in WCW as a part of the nWo he never got a good shake, although really, he wasn't a big part of that alliance. Still, a TV title there would have still sufficed.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Good to see that WWE is looking after one of their former superstars, a nice gesture from them.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

they do that alot especially when it comes to Hunter's good friends

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Since this is the 'general discussion' thread, I feel like saying that I think Crush kind of got a raw deal in the WWF and WCW. Outside of some slight success at the tail end of Demolition and his feud with Mach, nothing ever went right for him. I blame it on WWF always chainging his gimmick, from a Hawaiian to a Martial Artist to a biker and everything in between and he never had sufficient time to develop any of them. I'd say the dark, more aggresive attitude he was sporting against Randy Savage, with the purple and black face paint was both his best look and the peak of his abilities. An IC title reign definitely wouldn't have been out of the question for him at this point and I wonder why they didn't pull the trigger. Even in WCW as a part of the nWo he never got a good shake, although really, he wasn't a big part of that alliance. Still, a TV title there would have still sufficed.

I would agree with you...it's to bad Kronik didn't happen earlier and Adam Bomb & Crush tag team could have done stuff in the WWF at that time I am sure

W-olf

Reaction score

Agreed , as Kronic they had a unique and eye catching look .

W-olf

Reaction score

does this count lol
EWN

-- Phase 4 Films has announced that Sand Sharks, a sci-fi flick starring Brooke Hogan, will release via Video On Demand on April 1st. The film will be released through Comcast, Cox, Insight, and Cablevision with a physical DVD release scheduled for later this year.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Former WWE performer Maven Huffman was arrested in Florida on Monday on charges of doctor shopping (using multiple doctors) to obtain prescriptions to controlled substances. This practice is against state law.

Authorities allege that Huffman was using three Florida doctors to obtain prescriptions to Oxycodone and Hydrocone, drawing an estimated 1,000 pills.

Huffman, who is 35 years old, was released on $2,000 bond. He faces up to 5 years in prison if convicted of doctor shopping.

Huffman competed in the first season of WWE’s Tough Enough reality series, which he co-won with Nidia Guenard. He competed for the organization from 2001 to 2005, which included three reigns as Hardcore Champion. Following his departure from WWE, he became a guest expert on the Home Shopping Network.

source: TMZ.com

Damn, the length they fall

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Has he been hanging out with Jeff hardy?

What a waste

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk