1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Random Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Deadpool, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Austin Bates

Austin Bates Member

I watched the last hour or so of the original April Fool's Day a week or so ago. I really liked the movie. Clever ending I thought, which is pretty funny, but also sort of makes you want to see the survivors kick the lady's butt all over the place. :lol:

2. Austin Bates

Austin Bates Member

Sorry for the double post, but discussion is to be made!

Been picking up the horror movie watching with it being the season and all. Caught Quarantine, ATM and See No Evil 2. Dug Quarantine, I love ATM, it holds up well from the first time I saw it a few years ago, and See No Evil 2 was pretty enjoyable.

3. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

I always feel left out this time of year as I'm not a fan of horror movies. Ah well.

Watched Stardust for the first time and loved it. Didn't realise Matthew Vaughn was behind it, that's 4 out of 4 for films he's directed from where I'm standing.

1 person likes this.
  4. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    So I watched Ragnarok today and it was good. People shit on last two Thor movies. While I don't remember them much, I kinda liked it as Thor and Loki is there. This one is much better than them. It's GoG like and better than the second one. Lots of fun and comedy in the movie. Also Hela looked cool. Some negative parts are still there but still it's a 7.5/10 movie.

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I have a feeling Marvel's strategy now for the solos is to make them feel like Avengers films without the title.

Was that the case here?

I got that sense from the trailer with Hulk and them joking about being called The Revengers.

6. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Since in movies you can't have a lot of interaction we wanted to see, I think that's pretty clever.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Same. I mean I probably enjoy the last two Captains more than the Avengers films tbh.

8. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Civil War was amazing. And Winter Soldier? It's a great movie. Not only a great superhero movie.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Winter Solider is probably my favorite Marvel film to date.

So great and not just as a superhero film like you said.

10. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock
    Yeah Brando my favourite is probably Winter Soldier as well

Smarkslayer likes this.
  11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

It's got basically everything you need for a solid action-drama.