1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Racism

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Feedback' started by Anaconda Vice, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

We can't just say Soselo?

2. The Viper

The Viper Well-Known Member

My bad, my bad. I don't know why I said EC. His original name was first to pop up when I saw the new name for some reason.

But you all get my point.

3. Swamps

Swamps Puddin' Bear Smash!

Let's all get ice cream and watch The sisters ya ya movie now. People are too sensitive these days. Maybe some of us have been disgusted by comments of others such as being sympathetic to child molestors and rapists. Oh those in the detention center in Cuba deserve human rights... Eventhough they killed innocent people, raped women and children... Oh who cares.... I forget.... Pussies will always have their feelings protecte. The staff wants to ban me for these statements, then that's their right. If they don't want me posting anymore because I hurt a few bitches feelings, then I want.

Anyway, this mother fucker is tired, drunk, and is going to bed.

If I'm banned in the morning, then Jake, Troy, Hate, both Fujis, and Blazy, ill see you guys in other places. Or yall can add me on Facebook and well stay in touch.

4. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

God damn you've got a pair of balls bigger than my head.

5. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Quit trying to be a martyr have a beer and join us 2 moro

6. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    If that's the one where the sisters get drunk and ya ya each other's ya ya's then I'm down.

Anyhow, I think the point has been made in regards to the racism, so I'm just going to close this now and we'll all get on with our lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.