Prof Booty's Top 100 comedic movie Villains of all time countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Douche bags, wieners, and assholes...nothing makes a movie like having that guy that everyone loves to hate...this is my collection of some of my top 100...this is 99% a comedic list...I found that there are just to many awesome horror & action villains for me to even be able to make a all encompassing list...so I chose what's close to my heart...and that is the comedic ones....now there are a few on the list that aren't from comedies but have definite comedic or cartoonish aspects to them...

I am gonna start off with my honorable mentions

Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman) - Die Hard
hans_gruber%5B1%5D.jpg

To fucking awesome not to mention at all...but just a real serious bad guy...not cartoonish or comedic but just one of the greatest movie villains of all time.

President Skroob (Mel Brooks) & Colonel Sanders (George Wyner) - Spaceballs
spaceballs.jpg
18796-17920.gif

As funny as the movie and these two are...they came up just short on my list...mainly because they aren't as evil or douchey as others on the list...but they do get mentioned here...and yes Dark Helmet is on the list.

Sissy (Eliza Dushku), Chrissy (Ali Larter), & Missy (Jen Schwalbach-Smith) _ Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
2001_Jay_And_Silent_Bob_121.jpg

besides the above evidence of why they were awesome I also wanted to mention them because it's rare to have a strong funny group of female villains....and I love Eliza Dushku....

Greg Tolan (William Zabka) - Just One The Guys
guys.jpg

Zabka is on this list more then once so I had to mention his third of the mighty triad of douchebags he has played. It is a great performance of shitdickiness but it is an awful lot like his others that's why it just misses the top 100.

Mr Big (John Vernon) - I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!
im-gonna-git-you-sucka-big.JPG

Just showing the respect to Dean Wormer in his other major db role...he was very funny and it was very good...but not Dean Wormer good.

Bart Taylor (Bart Connor) - RAD
bart-taylor.jpg

He just looks like an 80's prick in real life. RAD is an underrated classic for any 80's BMX loving kid. Bart would be high on the list but he did the late movie face turn to make him not so hatable.

I will post #'s 100 - 96 later today or tonite...
please post thoughts so far sirss and ma'am's

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
While I am upset to see Gruber only make the HM's I nevertheless understand why. On an action movie villains list he would easily be top 5 if not number 1, so no problems there. Skroob and Sanders are not quite douchey enough to make the list, however I am interested to see where Dark Helmet ends up. I actually feel kind of bad for Sanders, after all he has to pretend that he doesn't see Dark Helmet play with his dolls and deal with his idiocy in launching the ship into Ludicrous Speed.

Sissy, Chrissy & Missy are hot...end of story. Tolan is a decent douchebag character, but Zabka has done much better, particularly in the role you take your name from. Poor Mr. Big's pic isn't showing up but it's nice to see you give a nod to John Vernon (since you know how much I love him) and I can't wait to see where Dean "Zero..Point..Zero" Wormer ends up on the list. Bart was a redeemed douche so yeah, I can see why he missed the list. Loved "Rad", haven't seen it in ages but I've got it on VHS so perhaps I will watch it later.

Great start so far my dude, can't wait to see the start of the real list later on.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
If Zabka was just an honorable mention, I can't wait to see what the list looks like. Great picks so far Booty. Can't wait to see the rest.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
well this is characters not actors...trust me Troy the Big Z will show up a few more times

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Hmmm I didn't even realize I wrote Zabka, I meant Tolan. I hated him with a passion in Just One of the Guys. I think that carried over from Karate Kid. I was 10, give me a break.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
alright we crack into the top 100 now...

100. Lance Dowds aka Pickle Fucker played by Jason Lee in Clerks 2
3974886_std.jpg

He was only in Clerks 2 for about five minutes...but trust me if he was in it any longer he would have skyrocketed to the top of this list. From the popped collar polo to the mustache from hell Jason Lee brings the goods as a high school nemesis of Dante and Randall...his few minutes are some of the most epically douchey in recent movie history.
http://www.anyclip.com/movies/clerks-ii/lance-dowds/

99. Tony D'Annunzio played by Scott Columby in Caddyshack
416671-tony_d_annunzio.jpg

A stereotypical greaseball dago to a tee. From his delusions of being a ladies man to his constant harassment of Danny Noonan, Tony brings the chills he would be higher but he actually ends up being not as big of a douchebag as he acts. Enjoy the highlights of D'Annunzio below.
[YOUTUBE]QQzsciRZ_HM[/YOUTUBE]

98. Captain Felix Maxwell played by G.W. Bailey in Mannequin
mannequin-3.jpg

G.W. is always great but tbh this is just him doing Captain Harris but with a dog. And you know what? It is still fuckin great. G.W. really needs to go back to playing crabby foils. He is so very good at it.
[YOUTUBE]SAnIhYZhbs8[/YOUTUBE]

97. Tony "The Tiger" Russo played by Dean Stockwell in Married To The Mob
10755807_gal.jpg

So we all know mob bosses are dicks but how many have a guy whacked for fucking the same girls he's fucking then also try to fuck his widow? Stockwell is fantastic as Russo and as much as this movie kinda blows...he almost saves it. And was rewarded with an Supporting Actor nomination.
[YOUTUBE]Byl33W5146Y[/YOUTUBE]

96. Gerald Hopkins played by Judge Reinhold in Gremlins
11045550_gal.jpg

Known mostly as playing the lovable loser Reinhold shows his inner douche as the Asst Manager at the bank that Peltzer works at. He isn't in it long but if you check out the DVD extras you see him shine.
Sadly no clips of him from Gremlins are available.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I forgot about Tony in Caddyshack, he never even came to mind when I was thinking of who you might go with. I want to watch that movie now. That is a pretty good list for the bottom 5.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
95. Guy Medrapedes aka MeatDrapes played by Eric Stolhankse in The Slammin' Salmon
The+Slammin+Salmon+4.JPG

Fake Tanning, Teeth Whitening, Hair Product Using, Smirnoff Ice Drinking, & Shitty Table Pawning...that's just the beginning of Guy. You know what a shitbag he is right away when he is talking about drinking Smirnoff Ices and banging Bangladeshi Hookers. He only solidifies it by talking about getting tang at a Nora Jones concert or buying a leather coach with a dickhole in it. Guy is a real piece of shit and the fact that this movie is only a few years old but he still makes the list is a testament to just how well Stolhanske did in this role. MeatDrapes gets his in the end though and that makes it all good in the end.
[YOUTUBE]sWnN7E72W9Y[/YOUTUBE]

94. Andy played by Paul Rudd in Wet Hot American Summer
tumblr_ld94a3nkVV1qb8kkgo1_500.jpg

Andy is a shithead. He throws kids that see the wrong things out of a moving van. He stops making out with hot chicks if they taste like a hamburger. He won't be the better man and let Coop get with is girl. He doesn't care about anything and is pretty much funny every single second he is the movie. He would be higher if he wasn't so fuckin funny and really after all that he does you never actually hate him. In fact I love him so much I shoehorned him onto this list. Paul Rudd rules.
[YOUTUBE]ND7yJ7sMosk[/YOUTUBE]

93. Troy Perkins played by Steve Antin in The Goonies
JerkTroyTheGoonies.jpg

Troy just looked like a real fuckin douchebag. Boy did his actions reflect his looks. Troy had the girl, lost the girl when she wouldn't go up "Troy's Bucket", and then yelled "ANDY YOU GOONIIIEEE" a line that will forever live in infamy. But later on he gets drenched by backed up toilet pipes and cries for daddy. Oh and his Dad happens to be an equally douchey shitbag who is trying to force our heroes out of their homes. Fuck Troy and his family. I really hated this guy when I was growing up and for years hated anyone named Troy because of him. I know like some people named Troy.
[YOUTUBE]2bIDGDbupgE[/YOUTUBE]

92. Darryl Jenks played by Eriq LaSalle in Coming To America
1988-eriq-lasalle-jheri-curl-bhm-450a022009.jpg

Darryl worked for non of his fortune. His family created the Soul Glo Jerry Curl Juice. He is spoiled and feels entitled not to mention he treats Lisa McDowell nothing like the deserves. He is really not that conniving of a creep though so he stays relatively low on the list. He does get douche points for ruining anything he rests his head on. Greasy Mother Fucker!
[YOUTUBE]doTln-HDFQo[/YOUTUBE]

91. King Argotran played by Ken Jeong in Role Models
ken-jeong-81507.jpg

A grown man that takes LARPing waaaay to seriously. Makes people bow in his presence, orders people around, and finally tries to cheat and lie his way out of getting beaten by a teenage boy. He really fuckin sux at life.
[YOUTUBE]t4A8kiq7q5U[/YOUTUBE]

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
LOL, nice start to the list dude. Stockwell is a great addition there and I'm glad you put him in. I love Married to the Mob so it's nice to see I am not alone there! Gerald Hopkins is a classic movie douche and I may have actually put him a little higher because Reinhold is so good in the role he makes me forget the bumbling character he plays in Beverly Hills Cop. Love GW Bailey as Felix Maxwell, it's hard for me to choose whether I like him better as that character or Thaddeus Harris, but I'm still leaning towards Harris. Rambo is pretty damn cute though, especially when he's being wheeled around in the wagon.

Troy from the Goonies is a super douche...love when he yells "DADDDYYYY" after getting blown away by the toilet! LOL, I saw what you did at the end of his blurb...don't worry, I like some Troy's too, but this one can shove it. Interestingly enough, did you know Steve Antin came out and admitted he was David Geffen's boyfriend in the 80's AND recently directed the Cher bomb "Burlesque"?

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Did not know that but looking at him I can clearly see how he would be a card carrying friend of nancy

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I guess I better watch Slammin Salmon...

And the Steve Antin thing is kind of interesting.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You def should Slammin Salmon is a very solid flick...lot's of chuckles to be had by all

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Excellent start to the list, my friend. Having Jason Lee's Lance Dowds on there is genius. "Hey, it's Pickle Fucker". Classic.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
90.DeeBo played by Tiny "Zeus" Lister in Friday
deebo.jpg

Big and menacing. Deebo is the text definition of a bully. Wether he is making Smokie and Craig help him rob the neighbor or snatching the chain off of Red's neck he is a bully through and through. At least until Craig fucks him up oldschool style.
[YOUTUBE]3Uc4SDf3aac[/YOUTUBE]
89. Mom played by Kate Murtagh in Doctor Detroit
Dr%2BDetroit%2BMom%2Bphone.jpg

Not your typical Super Pimp. Mom looks like a lovable old lady but looks are very deceiving in this case. As cold blooded and badass of a pimp as you will find in an 80's movie Mom rules with an iron fist....just not an actual Iron Fist like our hero Dr Detroit does.
[YOUTUBE]SeOBZWQEJE4[/YOUTUBE]

88. Judge Doom played by Christopher Lloyd in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
orig-6892751.jpg

Judge Doom is a real sadistic motherfucker. He likes to kill toons
which is ironic because he ends up being a toon himself...
...he also killed Eddie's brother..Lloyd brings up the creep factor in this role and is pretty scary when your a kid..very well done
[YOUTUBE]MHlnD-_9y2w[/YOUTUBE]

87. The Weevil played by Rob Lowe in The Specials
rob-lowe-as-the-weevil.jpg

When you first watch The Specials you think that Jamie Kennedy's Amok is the biggest douchebag in the movie...and he is a huge dick but he is funny and for the most part a good guy...but Lowe starts out as the right hand man of the Specials leader The Strobe but we soon find out he's sleeping with Strobe's wife and he then joins the flashier douchier Super Hero group known as The Crusaders after which during an interview he makes fun of Nightbirds ability to lay eggs. He is the worst kind of douche a turncoat that forgets his own.
[YOUTUBE]1wMvv924Gks[/YOUTUBE]

86.Dr. Evil played by Mike Meyers in Austin Powers
Dr_Evil.jpg

Mike Meyers does well playing all the characters in the Austin Powers movies and as pretty much the second lead of the Austin Powers trilogy he does well as Dr Evil but I mean he does get redeemed at the end and to be honest he lost a step with each sequel. He is still good enough to make the list but another Myers Powers badguy makes the list later as well.
[YOUTUBE]jTmXHvGZiSY[/YOUTUBE]

85.Dr. Janosz Poha played by Peter MacNicol in Ghostbusters II
janosz1.gif

Just to hear him say Vigo is worth putting him on the list. MacNicol adopts this outlandish accent and makes it's so silly it's great to laugh at. When he get possessed by Vigo he does snatch Oscar away from Dana so he does get scummy. But he is for the most part harmless but still very douchey.
[YOUTUBE]YL8sc3uJWSM[/YOUTUBE]

84.Greg Marmalard played by James Naughton in Animal House
photo.jpg

Greg is a grade A douchebag. He is a weasel and a sneaky little shit for sure...I mean he can't get it up for just the girls but seems to be turned on by his fury for the Deltas. But he is so far outshined on the Douchebag Scale in this movie by Wormer & Neidermeyer that it's hard for me to put him further up this list...but he in any other movie...he would be king shithead for sure.
[YOUTUBE]IvC2TkB-7BU[/YOUTUBE]

83.Azrael played by Jason Lee in Dogma
gunhappysm.jpg

Affleck wrecked shit in Dogma but really it was Lee as Azrael that brings the goods in this flick. He is conniving, cocky, and has his hoodlums. He brings funny lines and the usual Jason Lee delivery of Kevin Smith lines. He is brilliant in this role and I do love Lee a ton. Affleck does get an honorable mention for this movie...but he will show up twice on this list anyway.
[YOUTUBE]J9qAqwIW704[/YOUTUBE]

82.Smiley played by Robert Englund in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane
600px-FordF_008.jpg

Freddy Krueger steps out of the horror world and delivers an amazingly hilarious portrayal of a hitman that just won't die. He is really fantastic in this movie. I really gotta watch this movie again soon. No one does crazy quite like Englund.
[YOUTUBE]j-vUpXEWpUs[/YOUTUBE]

81.Mr. Body/Wadsworth played by Tim Curry in Clue
tim-curry-clue-2.jpg

To be fair he is only the bad guy in one of the three alternate endings BUT Curry is so fuckin good in this movie it was hard for me to leave him off. Using the alternate ending where he ends up being Mr Body to look back at the rest of the movie it shows just how great he played the role and how well Mr Body tricked everyone.
[YOUTUBE]9irYnrPgekA[/YOUTUBE]