1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Wrestling News & Rumors Tidbits *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Wrestling News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Jun 21, 2013.

1. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Re: Pro Wrestling News & Rumors Tidbits *May Contain Spoilers*

more importantly Hulk is actually tweeting for TNA today....with all the rumors after his daughter got canned this seems to be news to me

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

TNA making a very smart decision for once. That three-way gimmick was insulting.

The way I hear it was mutual. TNA needed to cut cost in non-wrestling personalities, but at the same time Brooke wanted to pursue non-wrestling interests of her own.

3. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

THAT SINGING CAREER. MULTI PLATINUM RECORDS IN HER FUTURE

4. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mark Henry will be back soon. Maybe the bald head will give him new powers

5. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock

Damn gotta say he's lost weight, good for him.

6. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Teenage Fever

It's Rick Ross!

7. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock

My guess is the other two superstars will be Miz and Kofi Kingston. Maybe they will put Kane with the Wyatt Family.

8. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Maybe.

I'm sure one will be a surprise...or they'll go the old route and start the match with the 3 Wyatt's on one side and the 4 on the other...only to see one of them switch sides at a key moment.

9. Orobin Thor

Orobin Thor The God of Thunder's Bro

Miz I can see. Not Kofi. Since his injury, they haven't been using him much. Not sure why. Been looking for something as to why Kofi isn't getting the tv time he has earned. The Wyatts and Ryback vs. Bryan, CM Punk, Miz, and one other star.

10. Swamps

Swamps Puddin' Bear Smash!

Looks like Cesaro is getting some props backstage.

11. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Punk not just done with WWE it seems, looks like he's done with wrestling for good.

12. Citan

Citan Corporate Champion

He's retired way too soon if you ask me. He still had a couple of great years ahead of him.

13. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Evan Bourne & Drew McIntyre have both been booked for EVOLVE's August events (under Matt Sydal & Drew Galloway of course).

14. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Teenage Fever

It was confirmed during yesterday's airing of SmackDown in Australia that John Cena is no longer set to be part of the company's Australian tour, which runs from August 7th through the 9th.

Roman Reigns will take the current WWE World Heavyweight champion John Cena's place on the tour.

Rumours are circulating that the current long-term plans call for Roman Reigns to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 31, with Lesnar assumedly winning the title at SummerSlam against John Cena. This would be his "big WrestleMania moment" and his official coronation as the new top babyface in the company.

It's worth noting that there is still no confirmation that Lesnar will win the title at SummerSlam, but he is also expected to work Night of Champions. Both shows are expected to be built up heavily.

15. Castiel

Castiel Well-Known Member

There's no way Brock is going to hold the belt from Summerslam until 'Mania. I just can't see that happening. Huge for Reigns to be taking Cena's spot on the AUS tour though!