Pro-Wrestling News & Rumors Tidbits *May Contain Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Pro Wrestling News & Rumors Tidbits *May Contain Spoilers*

Fucking Truth.
Carson, I like you, but please stop spamming threads...thanks a bunch.

In the meanwhile, its hard to argue the ego thing but then again every wrestler has a big ego so that's not really out of the ordinary. I'm pretty sure Warrior's game plan was always to make as much money as fast as possible and get out of the business intact, which he did. From his perspective, at least he isn't a decrepit has-been who doesn't know when to hang up the tights and it's actually a refreshing change given the state of some guys that didn't know when to get out. Does that absolve him from some of his alleged shortcomings? Of course not, but I prefer to remember the short and excellent time period where he was over like crazy and having great matches with Rude, Hogan and Savage. Is he one of my favourites? Nope, and I think some of his political views are deplorable at best, but I also don't think he's as bad as the WWE hatchet job DVD made him out to be.

Joey

Reaction score

That wasn't spam. I was agreeing with that Boots had said. The Warrior is te type of guy who we don't need in the WWE at the moment. WWE's major focus should e on young bucks, such as Cesaro, and Rhodes.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

That wasn't spam. I was agreeing with that Boots had said. The Warrior is te type of guy who we don't need in the WWE at the moment. WWE's major focus should e on young bucks, such as Cesaro, and Rhodes.
Sorry to differ with you but spam is posting something that doesn't add to the discussion, which is exactly what a post just agreeing with someone doesn't do. Now this last post does add something and allow me to retort...who cares if Warrior comes back for a one-off with Vince? It's not like they're going to push him at the expense of guys like Cesaro and Rhodes so I don't really see the harm.

Joey

Reaction score

I'm not going to get hyped for a match, that is going to reek of botches, and rusty chemistry.

The WWE is in a new point in time, and in my opinion, Warrior should hobble off to where ever he's from.

Its the type of match that i would use to get out of my seat, go to the bathroom, get some snacks, come back, and hope that its almost over.

Warrior v. Vince would be a disaster.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I'm not going to get hyped for a match, that is going to reek of botches, and rusty chemistry.

The WWE is in a new point in time, and in my opinion, Warrior should hobble off to where ever he's from.

Its the type of match that i would use to get out of my seat, go to the bathroom, get some snacks, come back, and hope that its almost over.

Warrior v. Vince would be a disaster.
It's true that there's a lot of fuck up potential there, but at the same time its hard to argue that the paying crowd wouldn't eat it up if it was kept to a brief 10 minutes or so, which would also allow you to go to the bathroom. :lol:

Btw, I'm 99.9% sure that this match won't happen, I'm just throwing out the idea that if it did, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Warrior's ranting on the internet for the last decade hasn't made him look any better then the dvd did

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Warrior's ranting on the internet for the last decade hasn't made him look any better then the dvd did
Some of those rants are pretty hilarious though, the one where he was talking about how everyone fucked Linda Hogan except him was comedy gold.

The problem was I think he was trying to be serious.....

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Some of those rants are pretty hilarious though, the one where he was talking about how everyone fucked Linda Hogan except him was comedy gold.

The problem was I think he was trying to be serious.....

He had some rant on Twitter thanking Vince for allowing him back and how the stars aligned for the Warrior to come back. I don't know how he got past the 150 character limit though, but I think it is more of a legends deal and probably a HOF induction. Plus a match between Vince and Warrior can not he anywhere as bad as Vince vs Brett Hart

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Plus a match between Vince and Warrior can not he anywhere as bad as Vince vs Brett Hart

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
That's also a good point, given that's possibly the worst match in 'Mania history.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

That's also a good point, given that's possibly the worst match in 'Mania history.

It was horrendous. Didn't Pete Rose have a match with Kane in one of the manias too or was he just getting choke slammed by him?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

It was horrendous. Didn't Pete Rose have a match with Kane in one of the manias too or was he just getting choke slammed by him?
He was tombstoned by Kane at two 'Mania's in a row but they weren't actual matches. Actually, I think he was at WM 2000 as well and got beaten up by Kane and Rikishi.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

He was tombstoned by Kane at two 'Mania's in a row but they weren't actual matches. Actually, I think he was at WM 2000 as well and got beaten up by Kane and Rikishi.

that's right and Bob Eucker always had those fights with that stupid Turkey looking thing too.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I have no interest in seeing Vinnie Mac wrestle at WrestleMania ever again.

Warrior is just crazy enough to peak my interest in whatever insanity he brings to the table though.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I have no interest in seeing Vinnie Mac wrestle at WrestleMania ever again.

Warrior is just crazy enough to peak my interest in whatever insanity he brings to the table though.

Ultimate Warrior vs Boogie Man Hell In A Cell