Promo Ovaldinho's a Fraud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Ovaldinho trudges along the hallway, huffing and puffing, visibly frustrated, he is approached by an interviewer.

Interviewer: Luis, feelings on losing at the first hurdle?

Ovaldinho scowls, before hurling his water bottle at the wall by the interviewer, causing the interviewer to jump out of fright

Ovaldinho: Don't take it personally, but please, fuck off. I'm not interested. It feels like shouldn't even be in SIG.

I only want to be at the top. To be at the top you got to be the best. Reality is that I was nowhere near, how else do I get nothing, get nowhere near winning that match? Frankly, IWT was my place to be, it needed a resurgence when I got there and I did what worked. SIG is different. If I didn't start as the fed's first champ, I have no angle that anyone will ever care about. I'm just so fucking angry.

The IWT board, so to speak ruined my career. I hope those elitist cunts die in their sleep and then the God they worship drowns their pet beaver in their blood.

Interviewer stares at Ovaldinho in shock

Interviewer: T-That's enough, I get it. I see you need some time to yourself. In a straitjacket.

Interviewer hurriedly runs away

Ovaldinho screams and proceeds to punch the wall until both his fists bleed. He slumps to floor and audibly sighs. As he sits against the wall with his head in his hands, he receives a call on his phone

Ovaldinho: So Lee, I'm a fraud, right? I was the worst of the four, right? Yeah, well fuck you. If I have to go that abortion that is the 'new' IWT for one more match against you I totally would, just to kick your ass. I didn't lose because I didn't have you in my corner, I lost because I wasn't prepared, maybe a little complacent too. I know I'm way better than Rio, and to be honest I WAS in some ways. Anyone can have their opinion, but I have my self-belief. I'm already sick of talking to you, I'll see you around when you have the guts to show your face.. Lee.

Ovaldinho ends the call, huffs and puffs once more before hurling the phone at the wall, smashing it to pieces. He sits and stares motionless at the many pieces of the phone scattered along the floor. The stare in his eyes couldn't be more vacant if Luis wanted to be.

Last edited: