Orobin Thor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Name: Orobin Thor
Nickname: The Marine
Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): Triple H (The Game Era)
Date of Birth: 5/7/1981
Place of Birth: Ft. Worth, Texas
Currently Residing: Houston, Texas
Height: 6'5"
Weight(In Pounds): 265 lbs.

Face/Heel (No Tween): Face
Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): Powerhouse/Submission Tech

Basic Moves:
- Corkscrew Neckbreaker
- Sleeping Neckbreaker
- Full Nelson Slam
- Corner 10 punches
- Flying Elbow Drop
- Headbutts (both from mat and turnbuckle)
- Spear
- Hard hitting Punch Variations
- Standing Powerbomb

Signature Moves:
- "The Direct Order" - High Angle Front Slam (Farooq's Spinebuster)(Momentum Changer)
- "Semperline" - (Bradshaw-style Clothesline from Hell that turns an opponent inside-out)

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
- Devil Dog Driver (Emerald Fusion)
- The Crucible (STF)

Taunts/Poses:
1- When he hits either the Sambo or the Spinebuster, he double stomps the mat, flailing his arms and back out, releasing a beastial roar that can be heard over the crowd
2- When introed and wins the match, he climbs to the second turnbuckle and raises both arms.

Tag Line(s):
'IT'S TIME TO LOOSE THIS DOG OF WAR!!'
'OORAH!!'
'GET SOME!!'

Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS): The Warrior Song - Hard Corp
Here is the Youtube Link if curious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sam4lq2WHos&list=FL33OWgRlPSsP0CmZZAdWMkg&index=13&feature=plpp_video

Short Entrance Description(What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?):

The arena turns green as the titantron lights up with words lain over the background of what appears to be an old document. The crowd erupts at the sound of the drums while a voice speaks the words. The steel guitar ques up and strums in anticiaption. Then.. BANG!! As the music hits hard, the stage erupts in pyro and The Marine stands on the stage. The crowd comes unglued as they erupt into cheers! He stomps the stage, roaring "GET SOME!" and runs to the ring. He slides in the ring, and goes to one of the opposite corners, climbing it. With both arms raised, fists closed, he screams at the crowd 'Oorah!' and 'Get Some!' The crowd respond in kind. Then he waits..

Previous Experience (For Wrestler):
I started efedding back in 1999 with the HCWF and her sister fed, the XWA. Unfortunately both feds went under rather quick. A year later, I hooked up with the another fed and rolled with the them for a couple years. I became a manager as well as a card writer and match writer. Unforunately I cant remember the name of the fed.
After a couple years bouncing to one fed after another, I entered the world of Second Life. I got my start in the SLCW but was quickly ended due to staff issues. I roamed SL looking for another fed to get into until finally, after 2 years, I found the VWE. I was with them for 9 months, before being recruited by the DCWF. From there, Ive been going strong and having fun.

Manager*: No
Manager Name:
Manager Pic Base:

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Application accepted, welcome to the forum. You'll be added to the next card. Look through the rest of the forum and have fun.

By the way, who's your pic base?

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
I was actually thinking on that. I dont have anyone in mind on who I could use. And no, Im not using John Cena LOL

** Actually, is it possible I can use my pic from SL?**

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Sadly, no. They need to be real and have a few high quality pictures of them - preferably a wrestler.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler