Oli Cross

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Username: Rogue/Shadow

You have read and agreed to SIG rules: Sure

Availability: When you tag me

Ring Name: Oli (Oliver) Cross

Hometown: Days Past

Height/Weight: 5'10'' / 169lbs

Character Base/Appearance:
tumblr_o2oj68cA8g1rbmjvuo6_250.gif

Jimmy Havoc

In-Ring Attire: White cargo pants, black boots, tight black sweater, black leather gloves. Basically just what Samuel Shaw used to wear.

Entrance Attire: A souvenir from his recent fallen foe, usually an article of clothing.

Entrance Music/Titantron:

Entrance Actions:
Very calm, stable. Doesn't take his eyes off of his opponent, they're his sole purpose. Does nothing special.

Wrestling Style: Slow, but is very sympathetic. Almost like he doesn't want to hurt his foe, or feels like that's the best he can give them.

Finisher (1 Max):
Oxenfree- Basically a Cobra Clutch, but from the front.

Signature Move(s) (3 Max):
Cold Comfort- Stalling Falcon Arrow w/ pin
Dead Light- Snap Reverse DDT

Holds:

Strikes:

Aerial:

Throws:

Ring Psych (In-ring actions and in-ring taunts): Same as wrestling style.

Disposition (Heel, Face or Tweener): Heel

Taunts (Optional): Interactive with his opponent, idk.

Brief Bio/Background: Oli is driven by his desire of possession. When he has a goal, whether it be a person or a title, he becomes fixated to it. He becomes obsessed, and is only satiated when he feels lile he comes one with his goal. You can call him a stalker, a creep, but he sees it as his own twisted form of compassion. Becoming one with an opponent, usually means taking something to remember them by after their encounter. Could be an article of clothing, or a strand of hair. Whatever he sees fit.

I'll edit in moveset later I suppose, but since matches aren't written I wanted to get the basics up.​

Last edited: