Oh hey I'm Miss MITB remember me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
peZZTWj.gif

You know after watching this week's Episode of Total Divas, it made me laugh and make me go sigh seeing what Carmella was doing during the show. She was showing off her MITB Briefcase near Naomi, almost telling it's going to be time soon I hope you know that. Now honestly back when the first MITB came about in SD I thought WWE would give it to Becky, because I saw the chances of it working out better for Becky vs Carmella. Now when Carmella I thought okay let's see what WWE is going to do with this and at one point it was working with her getting heat from Ellsworth, but to be honest in my opinion it's been a failed experiment right now. I don't know how you not build the MITB winner instead of being Natayla's lackey with a feud with Riott Squad that no one cares about right now. It was funny to watch WWE book Natayla's heels vs Riott Squad and asking us to care on who wins and who loses. I know this isn't the first time WWE used the MITB option and shit the bed with it, but geez you build up the Match and the importance to it for the Women's Revolution and it's just a prop at this point now. I mean when Carmella does cash in, will anyone truly care? Carmella is loss out there in the ring and I don't see her holding the title very long if she goes that route. What say you my fellow WCers​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Pretty sure theyre saving the contract for after Mania as the money match there will probably be Charlotte/Naomi.

She'll be fine. People always lose their shit for a cash in. Right now just isn't her time to be in the spotlight

Reactions: Messiah

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Pretty sure theyre saving the contract for after Mania as the money match there will probably be Charlotte/Naomi.

She'll be fine. People always lose their shit for a cash in. Right now just isn't her time to be in the spotlight

I get that, but she isn't good enough in the ring and she sometimes is like an annoying bee when she speaks. I don't see her holding the title, rather as a filler champion for someone else maybe possibly for a newcomer after Mania time?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Best kept secret on Smackdown....has until June to cash in and got rid of 7 feet of failure...she gonna be fine.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
She doesn't need to be "good enough" in the ring.. She's loaded with charisma and has good mic skills, probably the best on Smackdown, besides Lana, but she ain't doing shit right now. She'll get by based on that. She just needs to be passable in the ring which she is..

There's nothing to worry about with Carmella, she'll be fine like everyone here has said.