Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Obviously she gets rehired when Teddy comes back. Still, what the fuck @ this angle from nowhere with Vickie and Kelly. I could understand Kaitlyn, and that would be an even bigger risk for Edge in the handicap match.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Kaitlyn has fell off quickly but could have been a perfect time to bring that feud back. Kelly actually didn't do a bad job however with that said shockingly enough and that powerbomb swing spot by Mccool on her was sick.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm guessing the person who was going through her belongings could have been Drew? Anyway I wouldn't be at all surprised if Drew got Kelly rehired so that he can get in her good books, especially with the way that angle has been going.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Anyone else just see the Natalya/Alicia match on superstars? Was a pretty good match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Didn't see it, but can see why it would be. Two decent girls and i'm guessing they got a decent amount of time as opposed to a Raw match?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah think it had to be around the 8 minute mark and was a nice back n fourth match. Alicia did a damn good split/arm pull spot that looked nice.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- WWE officials have reportedly discussed doing a major heel turn with Kelly Kelly soon on the SmackDown brand. Vince McMahon is said to be high on Kelly. The turn will likely come out of her ongoing relationship with Drew McIntyre.
If only they could come up with these kind of plans for divas I like.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
So, Last Knockout standing thoughts? I shall post mine in the morning.

Reaction score
All right match, didnt expect Madison winning the match.

Mickie will be winning the belt @Lockdown, TNA wants Madison to be longest reigning KO champ in TNA history, and making Mickie's victory look like a big deal.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I didn't even know Madison was anywhere close to being the longest reigning KO champ ever which I'm assuming belongs to Gail.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I've seen plenty of people say that she won't get the belt until Lockdown and I question them on how the fuck they intend on stretching this feud out for a further 2 months without it getting completely stale and past the point of where she should actually win it.

For me, I thought the booking was way off. A LMS match should really be the ultimate blowoff to the feud, or the stage where the face overcomes the adversity. It was a solid enough match, but didn't play out as a LMS match and the finish was virtually identical to what we saw at Genesis, so basically all they've done is tread water for another month.

For me, if they wanted Maddie to win like they did, then they should have done a straight up 1on1 match with the only stipulation being that Tara is banned from ringside. The match can play out however they like it to and the finish can be pretty much the same as the PPV (minus Tara) with Mickie stealing the loaded glove, only to be laid out by the brass knucks. This still gives Maddie the rub of being victorious without the use of Tara and also saves the LMS gimmick for the following months PPV (Victory Road) to blowoff the feud, minus the mandatory rematch which for me would happen on iMPACT so that they could put a different KO lineup at Lockdown.

Reaction score
Probably a handicap Match at VR.

Mickie vs Tara/Madison for the KO title, with Mickie winning the match by pinning Tara but she doesnt win the title, setting up Mickie/Madison for Lockdown..

And I wouldnt be surprised if Isis the Amazon becomes Mickie's bodyguard.(She has a tryout at tonight's tapings)

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Her being Mickie's bodyguard would be fucking terrible. I'd rather her have an allie, than a fucking bodyguard.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Former WWE Diva Candice Michelle, who announced on Valentine’s Day that she was expecting her second child, disclosed Tuesday night on her Facebook account that she suffered a miscarriage Sunday.

Here is her post:

Hello CandiAddicts

I always love posting positive things as that’s the focus in my life. However life brings about unexpected things and I feel being a public figure it’s my duty to share. On Sunday I suffered a miscarriage! I have both physically and mentally been through a lot of trauma! I have seen the Doc and there must have been a genetic defect and this angel wouldn’t have been able to survive in the outside world! It’s so difficult to say goodbye yet I know through my FAITH that there is a reason for everything! “With Faith there is no Fear!”

If anyone out there has ever gone through this you know the difficulty in this! I humbly ask for your respect in letting me keep this matter private beyond this mention! I love you guys and appreciate you respecting my family’s privacy in this matter!

“It’s not about how many times you get knocked off the horse but how GRACEFULLY you get back up!”

What a beautiful saying! The best thing for me right now is all the prayers! I have received many txts, tweets, and messages of support and I really appreciate them! They have truly uplifted me in this time of need!

Remember to be grateful for what you have!

I have decided to keep my appearance this weekend in Miami and have gotten clearance from the doc to fly! I would really enjoy seeing you CandiAddicts out there at Wizard World! I’ll be walking the red carpet sat morn and there sat and sun!

God bless you all and thank you for your love and support!

Candice Michelle
That has to be tough. I thought she already had the kid for some reason.