1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE NXT #NXTTakeOver: Chicago II Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Extreme Rules' started by Smarkslayer, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Fuck yeah, ciampa is awesome but if I'm at a show I'm gonna boo him bc that's what you should do for heels that you like, stop beating kayfabe farther into the ground

Deezy likes this.
  2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Now watch the same crowd do the exact opposite tomorrow

Chris likes this.
  3. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    He had Tommaso tapping, security/officials jumped in breaking it up. They then jumped in again.

4. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

All fair points but he would have also won by forfeit if he let them stretcher ciampa out the first time

Smarkslayer likes this.
  5. Blazeta

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Let's be fair tho, with how this feud has been, that be a bad finish. the right guy still won, as it lets them get one more match out of it. But my boy still got screwed.

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That finish was perfect. It perfectly told the story of a man so blinded by hate he let himself get beat.

The security and refs were trying to tell Gargano to let it go.

He had won, but he kept pushing them away and trying to punish Ciampa even more. It cost him in the end.

7. Blazeta

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    :p that's why I said it would have been a bad finish if Johnny just let him be taken away and said that the right guy won. Still just saying he got screwed, maybe screwed by emotion but screwed none the less.

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    When you're doing a stretcher job and the ref doesn't throw up the X or call for the bell....you know some fuckery afoot

Smarkslayer likes this.
  9. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

One thing this card did really well was getting the losers over in defeat. Burch and Lorcan got a standing ovation, Dream was amazing, nikki and lars showed they belong and it didn't really matter who won between Gargano/Ciampa

Deezy and Smarkslayer like this.
  10. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Has dream won a high profile feud yet? He always looks great. He’s the complete package and gets so much love after he loses. Just wondering if they’ve given him a win yet as I didn’t catch onto him until the last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I watched this late last night after work and I thought it was a solid show all around. Matches of the night to me was the tag title opener and Dream vs Ricochet. Cross vs Baszler was good too and Sullivan vs Black was solid.

Main event delivered and I'll give it a proper rewatch soon, but I really did enjoy it a lot.

12. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Not really but he’s fine. He’s a prospect; the guys he working with need to get over now while Dream is 22 and has all the time in the world. His time will come.

Deezy likes this.
  13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    it's funny how people seem to forget what happens to pro wrestlers when they're pushed real young.

14. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Set Orton back a couple years for sure

Chris and Deezy like this.
  15. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member