1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE NXT #NXTTakeOver: Brooklyn IV Discussion: Who will be left standing with the NXT Championship?

Discussion in 'WWE PPV's' started by Smarkslayer, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Perfect finish just like the last one. I remember being one of the few who didn't hate it. And now with this finish, it's becoming storytelling. Gargano can't get out of his own way.

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

When I saw Gargano flip over the stage I saw that there was a space underneath Ciampa. I knew he would retain. Funny thing is even with that step that allowed Ciamp to land on his feet, it was the handcuffs that supported his weight to stay up. Gargano cost himself in more ways than one. Just perfect booking.

3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Gargano might even finally be called up. I doubt we'll see a 5th match.

Drew likes this.
  4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Johnnu wrestling with another :L: due to him being stupid.

Cwalker and Smarkslayer like this.
  5. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    It’s a shit finisher.

Chris and Deezy like this.
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

7. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Very predictable outcomes, could see them a mile off and I don't even watch the weekly shows. Good show as always though, EC3/Dream was probably the only meh thing on the card as that match did nothing for me. Main event was still good but I just wasn't into it as much as the others, kinda feel like a break is needed between the two now for a good while.

8. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favorite matches of the night were the opening tag and Ricochet vs Cole, but overall I enjoyed the entire show. I’m looking forward to seeing who goes after Ciampa now after the finish of this last match with Johnny Wrestling.

9. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Triple H trying to imply that the finish to Ciampa/Gargano was made on the fly because Johnny Wrestling really hurt himself :roman

Don't try work me boy

10. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    I guess alot of it will have to do with how long Black is out for. since he will get his rematch. I can see them doing a program with Black/Gargano after it's revealed Gargano attacked Black because he wanted Ciampa 1on1.

11. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Great show. Glad I caught up before SS.

That ricochet match was phenomenal. I liked the submission spot becoming a pin in the woman’s match. The tag match was awesome.

And of course, Gargano screwed himself...again. Great booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  12. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    God also said that Dream’s trunks weren’t in reference to Vince McMahon. Apparently Dream has a friend named Vince who lost his phone and Dream was telling him to call him.

He is an awful liar