1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

NXT TakeOver: WarGames discussion, Nov. 18, 2017: The battle lines have been drawn

Discussion in 'Clash of Champions' started by Smarkslayer, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I've said it a hundred times tonight, but it's never not true. This kid just gets it.

2. Del Rio's bear

Del Rio's bear Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Triple H mentioned he believed so in the live video I shared earlier.

I'm wondering if a call was made in the ring? I'm happy for Andrade, but his win was shocking.

4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

He even mocks Lio Rush. :babygroot

6. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Watched this afternoon. This.

Lots of good matches. Like Ember Moon getting the title. The NXT title switch. And the War Games was pretty awesome.

7. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

BLOOD GANG On My Day One ISH!

8. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Fab finally on the wagon :banderas:

Smarkslayer likes this.
  9. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

BLOOD GANG On My Day One ISH!

EL ├ŹDOLO!

Cwalker and Smarkslayer like this.
  10. Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Black / Dream was incredible. I don't even watch NXT other than the specials, but holy fuck the storytelling and everything about this match was just perfect start to finish. Both guys have star quality and even though it could be a long time until then and lots of things could change, I feel as though this Dream character is one of those ones that will only work in NXT.

Lars / Ohno was really entertaining too. First time seeing Lars and same with Ohno since his return and even though this felt short, it was fun as hell.

Wargames match itself was fine but I didn't feel blown away by it at all. I don't think it was down to the actual match quality itself though because that was good, I just feel like the gimmick is....pointless? I get the whole purpose is to have two rings so its not a clusterfuck in one ring like a battle royal or something but it just added nothing to my viewing experience. They'd probably be better off just doing a fucking tag team Elimination Chamber match or something in the future because I can honestly say I won't be hyped to see this match type return again.

11. MitchDynamite

MitchDynamite I'm back bitches

brethart2
    danielbryan
    deanambrose
    rvd
    mickfoley
    therock
    This might have been my favourite TakeOver yet. Not a bad match and I felt everything overdelivered.

12. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal