[NWA Round 1 Match 9] (9) Terry Funk vs (12) Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Rating would u give KenFan4life

• 10 out of 10...cause his dicks so huge and juicy, Yum.Yum.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 and a half out of 10 cause he rulez'er'er more'er'er than anyone else

• I'm a fat angry fuck, with a dorito up my ass, so i'm gonna give him a 9.5/10

• i'm gonna give him 10/10...and 11/11. and 100/100. he's pure perfection...wooo!

• Total voters

Spiral

Reaction score
Big Update On Kennedy; Surgery Not Required

WWE.com has posted the following Mr. Kennedy update...

WWE.com has received word that the initial prognosis for Mr. Kennedy’s arm injury was overstated. Based on Kennedy’s extensive MRI at the Birmingham, Ala. offices of Dr. James Andrews, WWE’s Dr. Ferdinand Rios now reports that the SmackDown Superstar’s triceps tendon “was not torn from the bone as originally reported and will not require surgery.â€￾

“He’s still vulnerable to injury and the arm remains badly swollen,â€￾ said Dr. Rios. “I’d expect him to be out of action for about six to eight weeks.â€￾

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
[video=youtube;SejUpSaMmjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SejUpSaMmjk[/video]

Mostly known for being hardcore he has also won the NWA World Title. He has influenced many pro wrestlers we know today most notably Mick Foley. He has won PWI's Wrestler of the Year award in 1976, Feud of the Year award in 1989 for his feud with Ric Flair and he was voted PWI's Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year in 1997. he has been given 2 5-star matches by the WON 1 in 1984 and 1 in 1989, He was named best heel, best brawler and the best on interviews all in 1989. WON also named is 1989 feud with Ric Flair Feud of the year.

[video=youtube;quQwANGDz4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQwANGDz4A&feature=related[/video]

Well known for being one of the few Stars to stay a babyface throughout his entire career he also held many titles, he is a 1x IC Champion in the WWE. In NWA/WCW, he was a 1x NWA World Heavyweight Champion, 4x United States Heavyweight Champion, 4x Television Champion, 8x WCW World Tag Team Champion, 1x (unofficial) NWA World Tag Team Champion, 2x Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion, and a 3x Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion.​

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
One of the few match ups in this bracket where I'm familiar with both guys work. Gonna go with Steamboat just a flatout better in ring performer and still to this day can put on a good match.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Flat out better in-ring performer? I have to argue there, Terry Funk's intelligence to working a match can't be met by many. Also his hardcore run was great because instead of dedicating his career to that style he was already worn down a bit before he went into it.