[NWA Round 1 Match 8] (8) Frank Gotch vs (13) "Dr. Death" Steve Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the bigger Legend?

• Frank Gotch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiral

Reaction score
Steve Austin In Playboy, New WWE Tag-Team, More

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

- The June issue of Playboy Magazine has a feature where Steve Austin is asked to pick his favorite Playmate of all time. Austin's pick was Stacy Sanchez, the Texas born 1996 Playmate of the Year.

- Last night at the SmackDown tapings, Eddie Colon received a dark match tryout against Shannon Moore. He was said to look good in the ring but was booed heavily by the crowd.

- The Hillbillies who will be debuting next week on SmackDown are Ray Gordy and Drew Hankinson, who played the fake Kane in WWE last year. They may be using the Godwinn's gimmick.

Great One

You have no idea how funny this thread sounded, "Steve Austin in Playboy". Anyways, another tag team, but sounds like a VERY Blue and lame gimmick, although both these guys are decent.

Mr. Mat

^lol i thought it was funny too anyway good too see a new tag team in wwe

Rell

Reaction score
The Hillbillies....self explanatory

LKP

Hmmmm another tag team for london and kendrick to fued with? or deuce and domino wonder if they are heels or faces. When i saw austin in playboy i thought oh dear.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Frank-gotch.jpg

was an American professional wrestler of German ancestry, the first American to win the world heavyweight free-style championship, and credited for popularizing professional wrestling in the United States. He competed back when the contests were largely legitimate (see catch wrestling), and his reign as World Heavyweight Champion (from 1908 to 1913) is one of the ten longest in the history of wrestling. He became one of the most popular athletes in America from the 1900s to the 1910s.

%22Dr._Death%22_Steve_Williams.jpg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Big Steve Williams fan but Gotch clearly takes this for how he much he has contributed to the history of professional wrestling.