[NWA Round 1 Match 5] (5) Giant Baba vs (16) Barry Windham

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the Rookie Of The Year?

• MVP (Yes, he's a Rookie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Santino Marella

• Hornswaggle

• Judas Mesias

• Cody Rhodes

• DH Smith

• The Major Brothers

• Beth Pheonix

• Takeshi Morishima

• Jesse & Festus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nation

The same thing is happening to me. My 3 favorite wrestlers aren't doing anything. Kennedy will be out for a little while, RVD will be leaving, and Orton is jobbing left and right. Back in early 2005 i lost interest in wrestling and stopped watching for about 4-5 months. Just look at the WWE situation Lashley is a main eventer WTF? Khali is the challenger and not orton WTF? Nitro isn't doing anything WTF? Taker,Kennedy,Holly,Booker and HHH are gone WTF?

Beer Money Army

WWE hasn't been that good since after 2004...... there pushign the crappy talent wrestlers and the good ones are not getting the right spots......

thats why i havent watch the last 3-4 wks but taped it so may watch it later... I been watching alot of ROH full shows instead.. because in my view they are some of the best shows in wrestling history if this era.

xtremebadass

it always happens, like once youve seen something great, then they throw khali into the mix, couple guys get injured, it becomes a bad spot, just resist it and wait it out it will get better, Game is coming back soon!

Defiant One

Reaction score
The E will be pretty good this summer. Rey, Booker, HHH, Kennedy all returning it will get better give it time.

♥peaceandlove.♥

Reaction score
i miss 2000-2002...and i don't think wwe will ever truly be great again nor do i think pro wrestling will experience another boom period in north america.

i'm not as into wrestling as i used to be, so i just watch it anyway when i have free time.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
baba.gif

a 3x NWA world Champion his name is often spoken in the same breath as Hulk Hogan due to his massive popularity in Japan. The Founder of All japan Pro Wrestling he has held many titles and awards. He trained with Antonio Inoki under the Legendary Rikidozan.

barry_windham.jpg

The son of WWE Hall of Famer Blackjack Mulligan Windham has won a total of 35 titles through out his career. He also formed the new Balackjacks in 1997 with Bradshaw. WON has given him the Rookie of the Year award in 1980, The Match of the Year award in 1986 for his match vs. Ric Flair on February 14. He was also given 3 5 Star Matches one in 1987 one in 1991 and one in 1992.​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Windham is one of my all-time favorites yet he didn't always compete at his best. He was a slacker it's sad to say, so I'm going with Baba.