[NWA Round 1 Match 5] (5) Giant Baba vs (16) Barry Windham

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the Rookie Of The Year?

• MVP (Yes, he's a Rookie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Santino Marella

• Hornswaggle

• Judas Mesias

• Cody Rhodes

• DH Smith

• The Major Brothers

• Beth Pheonix

• Takeshi Morishima

• Jesse & Festus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skadoo92

Reaction score
WWE is making me loose faith in wrestling

i think most of you guys know whats bad about WWE, but i used to be a fan and now its just reallly really really really really really gay! I dont know what to do now wwe has just screwed me over you know i think ecw is the best brand thats how lost i am. What do you guys think i should do TNA? i never really watched TNA so dont really know.

King_Ash

Reaction score
For me, once a fan always a fan. To me WWE hasnt changed... but WCW is what I miss.

Great One

You listed no reasons at all, besides the fact that it's "gay" ...

phantomgerald

i don't see the point fo your thread. what do you expect me to say, yes wwe is gay? anyway tna is not really much better this days

Montana

The wwe markets to a younger audience now, so they are trying to please both crowds.

It really depends on what you like in wrestling. If you like violent hardcore stuff, i'd probably suggest ROH or UFC.

If you like wrestling than ROH.

If you want to try something different on tv than wwe, its tna, but TNA has more flaws than wwe right now, despite having its hardcore fans.

ROH reminds me of a cleaned up, verison of ECW. You can subscribe to their videos on youtube, and they give you weekly updates. They are starting to do PPV too. They get most of their money through dvd sales. They tour the midwest and eastcoast in the us, europe and japan.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I suggest you come up with a more LOGICAL reason to not like the WWE. Until then, shut up.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Indeed to all of the above, except the initial post.

In fact the WWE has actually become better in the last few months. Longer matches, more intriguing storylines, the whole magilla. Even the women's matches haven't just been filler.

But, you can't please everyone, and there is always going to be somebody who isn't happy.

C4

Reputation taken.
You should be thrown out of IWF What a stupid topic and what an argument.
Look at the Guy's Logical Argument "WWE is Gay" Dude come up with something which makes sense.
Pointless Topic, Pointless Thread, Pointless Guy!
Mod's should Close this topic! Lock it.
It's such an annoying post! im so pissed at this Ass.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and you cant LOOSE faith, you LOSE faith!!!

Rell

Reaction score
YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS

but anyway, the best thing you can do is...wait for the ROH ppv to debut, and go on a wrestling strike until then like me (5 weeks now :) )