New Layout?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why have we the new layout, tbh the old one is much nicer.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ooooh....calm down.....sorry to bother you.

MikeRaw

Lmao, you're a blueberry Rose. It isn't done yet. Eveerything looks like crap while it's being moved around. Hopefully the layout includes accidentally deleting your membership.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have to finish a few things. Namely adding the GFX section to Away From the Mat and we have to figure out what we're gonna do with the street fight but now as it is everything to do with wrestling is in one place and everything to do with everything else is in Away From the Mat.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So far its looking cool. Can't wait for it to all be complete..

the dark knight

hate to be the party pooper(like usually) but there are things that dont feel right.

1) e-fed and btb should have a section of their own, its fantasy wrestling. nothing related to the wrestling we see on tv.
2) wrestling MEDIA belongs to the multiMEDIA section, right? wtf is doing with wrestling discussion?
3) sports should get a sub-section...it doesn't really fall under "media".
4) i had to ctrl+f to find the entrance ramp... :/
5) why isn't the new "hiat" with the last section? ALL rules apply there? wtf
6) why are we having flame section stickies in the new hiat? if it explains the rules....then its still off, just move it there like it was and change the name if you hate it so much.

edit-

seriously the "professional wrestling" section is a huge mess

MikeRaw

Did you miss when they said it wasn't done yet?
Monkeystyle was working on it this morning, and then suddenly stopped ( I guess he left, cause he probably had things to do). I'm sure he, Chuck, or TG will finish it off later.
As for the entrance ramp thing, you weren't supposed to find it. It's been deleted. And no, no rules apply in HIAT (casual talk) Just like before.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i just think that sports should have its own subsection as TDK said. some of its media but some of its not and i think its a more important section then the media section.

the dark knight

Did you miss when they said it wasn't done yet?
Monkeystyle was working on it this morning, and then suddenly stopped ( I guess he left, cause he probably had things to do). I'm sure he, Chuck, or TG will finish it off later.
As for the entrance ramp thing, you weren't supposed to find it. It's been deleted. And no, no rules apply in HIAT (casual talk) Just like before.
no i didnt miss it, i thought he kept working on it and finished then left. some of the things he did dont look like they're gonna be changed when he gets back so i dunno.

and nobody mentioned anything about the rules, so how do i know?