New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Youngbucks debut on Oct 25.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah, More Big tag matches! Who are they against?

Brian Kendrick and Trent? (Baretta) are their first opponents in the jr tag league. The bucks are the newest members of the Bullet Club.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Here are the teams for the Jr tag league and the regular tag league for this winter.

Jr tag:
Taichi & TAKA Michinoku
Jado & Gedo
Tiger Mask & Jushin Thunder Liger
Barretta & Brian Kendrick
The Young Bucks
Yohei Komatsu & KUSHIDA (Shelley is out with a serious back injury)
BUSHI & Valiente
Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero

Tag league:
Suzuki/Benjamin
TenCozy
KES
Ishii/Nakamura
Devitt/Fale
Okada/Yoshi-Hashi
Makabe/Homna
Naito/La Sombra
Tanahashi/Captain New Japan
Tanaka/Takahashi
Yano/Iizuka
Nakanishi/Strong Man

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Young Fucks!! :yes:

Will mark for every Manabu/Strongman match, love those two.

Destruction PPV was another very good show from New Japan, thumps up.

Stopspot

Reaction score
King of pro wrestling was also good. Okada vs Tana was five stars. And Swagamura vs Marafuji was so full of swag. Ishii vs Shibata was also good but not as good as their G1 match.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
King of pro wrestling was also good. Okada vs Tana was five stars. And Swagamura vs Marafuji was so full of swag. Ishii vs Shibata was also good but not as good as their G1 match.
I Need to watch King of Pro Wrestling...I Did hear it was good. Also, Didn't Forever Hooligans lose their Titles to Taka and Taichi, Was it?

Stopspot

Reaction score
I Need to watch King of Pro Wrestling...I Did hear it was good. Also, Didn't Forever Hooligans lose their Titles to Taka and Taichi, Was it?
Yup yup. Freshens it up a bit I guess but the Jr division is pretty dead since they don't have that much talent in it (Hooligans, Taichi and Taka, Taguchi out with an injury, some rookie I don't remember the name of, Kushida, injured shelley and now Ibushi). And none are used for singles. They need to step it up on that front. The tag league is a good way to start. Keep an eye on guys and bring back those that impress.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

Watched it on Wednesday, was very good. Main Event was awesome (though not 5 stars for me), and the rest was good. Ishii and Shibata was nowhere near their epic G1 match, but they still managed to brutally hurt each other.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Watched it on Wednesday, was very good. Main Event was awesome (though not 5 stars for me), and the rest was good. Ishii and Shibata was nowhere near their epic G1 match, but they still managed to brutally hurt each other.
I think I'm about halfway through it now. Life atm doesn't allow for constant wrassling watching since I am preparing to move halfway cross the country.