New Japan Cup 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
tumblr_njv7oonaGw1u1qqz4o1_1280.jpg

New Japan announced the competitors and matches for this years NEW JAPAN CUP 2015. This years single elimination tournament begins on March 5th and takes place itself over a couple of days with the final matches to be held on March 15th.

16 wrestlers will be competing in this years tournament to earn the right to compete for the belt of their choosing, be it AJ Styles' IWGP Heavyweight Championship, Shinsuke Nakamura's IWGP Intercontinental Championship or Tomohiro Ishii's NEVER Openweight belt. With that said the champions of those belts will not be competing in this years tournament. A prize of 5,000,000 yen ($42,100) will be awarded to the winner with their title match of their choosing being set for the April 5th show at Ryogoku.

New Japan Pro Wrestling “NEW JAPAN CUP 2015 - 1st ROUNDâ€￾, 3/5/2015 [Thu] 19:00 @ Ota Ward General Gymnasium in Tokyo

(1) Jushin Thunder Liger, KUSHIDA, Yohei Komatsu & Jay White vs. Tiger Mask IV, Ryusuke Taguchi, Mascara Dorada & Sho Tanaka
(2) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: YOSHI-HASHI vs. Yujiro Takahashi
(3) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: Togi Makabe vs. Tomoaki Honma
(4) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: Satoshi Kojima vs. Katsuyori Shibata
(5) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: Yuji Nagata vs. Hirooki Goto

(6) Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi & Captain New Japan vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & Kazushi Sakuraba [FREE]

(7) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: Kota Ibushi vs. Doc Gallows
(8) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: Tetsuya Naito vs. Karl Anderson
(9) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Toru Yano
(10) NJC 2015 - 1st Round Match: Kazuchika Okada vs. Bad Luck Fale

The winners will then move on the second round matches on March 8th and then onto the final day on March 15th.

New Japan Pro Wrestling “NEW JAPAN CUP - 2nd ROUNDâ€￾, 3/8/2015 [Sun] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo

(-) NJC 2015 - 2nd Round Match: (Winner of Tanahashi/Yano) vs. (Winner of Ibushi/Gallows)
(-) NJC 2015 - 2nd Round Match: (Winner of Naito/Anderson) vs. (Winner of Okada/Fale)
(-) NJC 2015 - 2nd Round Match: (Winner of Makabe/Honma) vs. (Winner of HASHI/Yujiro)
(-) NJC 2015 - 2nd Round Match: (Winner of Nagata/Goto) vs. (Winner of Kojima/Shibata)

New Japan Pro Wrestling “NEW JAPAN CUP - 2nd ROUNDâ€￾, 3/15/2015 [Sun] 17:00 @ Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall

(-) NJC 2015 - Semi-Final Match: (Winner of Tanahashi/Yano ~ Winner of Ibushi/Gallows) vs. (Winner of Naito/Anderson ~ Winner of Okada/Fale)
(-) NJC 2015 - Semi-Final Match: (Winner of Makabe/Honma ~ Winner of HASHI/Yujiro) vs. (Winner of Nagata/Goto ~ Winner of Kojima/Shibata)
(-) NJC 2015 - Final Match

Should be a wonderful Cup tournament, really Bullet Club heavy geez.​

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Looking forward to it, even though I'm still downloading the New Beginning shows (just started yesterday)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Don't worry you'll get caught up brother. Don't worry I'll post the show in the proper place when it comes out in the future.