New, but not green.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
Welcome mr Jersey. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the trolls.

Klide

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! And you know we have a GFX section too. lol but seriously Enjoy.

Reaction score
Thank you, Mat and Klide. It's great to have such a warm welcome from everyone. Makes a Bastard feel happy.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Welcome bro. You wouldn't happen to have any E-Fed experience would ya :p

maty619

Reaction score
Welcome, perhaps you could help bring a bit of activity to the wrestling sections. You seem like a good member, I hope you enjoy IWF. :)

Reaction score
Well, I can't control whether someone likes me or not, so I'm not going to worry about that. And I'm old enough to have learned to let things go, so I'll try not to insult anyone. I speak my mind and if someone disagrees, so be it. If they present a valid counterpoint without letting it get personal, hey, I might even change my mind. That's the great thing about opinions.

Above all, I'm here to have fun, talk about wrestling and meet new and interesting people (without the need to kill them). haha