MVP Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
According to his twitter he wasn't fired, he asked for his release.

Kaedon

Reaction score
even lamer. where's he gonna work? TN-Gay?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He says he wants to go international so I think that rules TNA out lol.

My only thing is that he's like what almost 40? I don't think it is very prudent to leave at this point.

Kaedon

Reaction score
"Wouldnt be prudent, not at this juncture. Not gonna daaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit"

ThomC

Reaction score
MVP got a raw deal when they gave him that long losing streak and face turn. He should be where Miz is right now. At one point MVP was on his way to winning a world title. He was massively over as a heel and his face turn flopped pretty hard, atleast compared to the way things look for him as a heel. Not surprised that he asked for his release to be honest, he wasn't going to go anywhere in his current situation.

Montana

Reaction score
Guess that's MVP's choice. He's in the same spot Christian was a few years back. He's too old, and all the WWE wants to push is the younger guys. Plus with his past history prior to the WWE, Vince never wanted him in the main event. I was a bit caught off guard by this, especially since he's been on TV quite a bit lately. The Fans were chanting his name a week or two ago, i guess he felt he hit the glass ceiling.

McFly...

Reaction score
Sucks. He's not going to be ballin anymore with money now. He's going back to TNA now though.

Reaction score
So, let's add him to the list of "WWE Superstars that could have been huge, but WWE fucked them over" list. MVP, meet the World Champion of that list; Muhammad Hassan!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
This really doesnt shock me tbh. I was/am a huge MVP fan, but sadly he never got that push he could have and should have gotten after his awesome feud with Matt Hardy in 2007. But, he started a little to late and with the youth kick the WWE is currently on it was evident that he wasn't going anywhere fast.

ThomC

Reaction score
So, let's add him to the list of "WWE Superstars that could have been huge, but WWE fucked them over" list. MVP, meet the World Champion of that list; Muhammad Hassan!

You're still on that boat? lol WWE didn't fuck up with Hassan, his gimmick was destined to fail. Especially after that segment with the masked men attacking Taker the day of a terriorist attack in London. The timing of that segment on SD couldn't have been any worse. After that he just had to go.

Reaction score
WWE gave him the gimmick, they made him do that stuff, they fucked him over!!! And this time you can't edit my posts to make me look stupid!!! So there! Hmm...since you can't edit my posts anymore... ThomC is a douche. Yes, and there it shall stay!

ThomC

Reaction score
WWE gave him the gimmick, they made him do that stuff, they fucked him over!!! And this time you can't edit my posts to make me look stupid!!! So there! Hmm...since you can't edit my posts anymore... ThomC is a douche. Yes, and there it shall stay!

Yes, WWE did have him do those things. However, they didn't do to him what they did to MVP. MVP was hot as a heel. They put him on that stupid losing streak to try and get him simpathy fromt he crowd and turn him face. He made the full turn to face and just became another mid carder, when he could have been and should have been the great heel he looked like he was going to be.

And when did I ever edit your posts? lol, that was Truth.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Especially after that segment with the masked men attacking Taker the day of a terriorist attack in London. The timing of that segment on SD couldn't have been any worse. After that he just had to go.

Yeah, that was still WWE's fault. SD is taped, remember? They had plenty of time that day to edit and didn't.