Muhammad Hassan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Sorry to go off topic but I actually wasn't sure if ViperRKO was asking if the Taker thing was real, use a question mark and not a period after a question dude....

I loved Hassan, he was absolute gold. He ranks up there with Sean O'Haire in the "Too bad..." category of WWE where the gimmick's and wrestlers were great but never got to be anything. I believe there was a plan for Hassan to take the title back then but of course the London bombings and such happened and gone was his career. I honestly would've been very happy if he had the belt.

He really brought the crowd alive getting legit heat and it was refreshing. People hated him so much even though he always reminded them that he was American! One my favorite moments was what I believe might have been his last appearance on Smackdown, post London Bombings he came out and tore some tool at The New York Post apart for calling him a Terrorist! I get where UPN were coming from obviously but to basically cause Hassan was just such a fucked up thing to do. Here's the promo:

[video=youtube;P2fG7bxnxSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fG7bxnxSc[/video]

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sorry to go off topic but I actually wasn't sure if ViperRKO was asking if the Taker thing was real, use a question mark and not a period after a question dude....

I loved Hassan, he was absolute gold. He ranks up there with Sean O'Haire in the "Too bad..." category of WWE where the gimmick's and wrestlers were great but never got to be anything. I believe there was a plan for Hassan to take the title back then but of course the London bombings and such happened and gone was his career. I honestly would've been very happy if he had the belt.

He really brought the crowd alive getting legit heat and it was refreshing. People hated him so much even though he always reminded them that he was American! One my favorite moments was what I believe might have been his last appearance on Smackdown, post London Bombings he came out and tore some tool at The New York Post apart for calling him a Terrorist! I get where UPN were coming from obviously but to basically cause Hassan was just such a fucked up thing to do. Here's the promo:

[video=youtube;P2fG7bxnxSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fG7bxnxSc[/video]
I honestly can not for the life of me understand how WWE can watch that powerful promo and give in to UPN's demands.

If they couldn't put Hassan on SmackDown, move him back to RAW! Goddamn.

Castiel

Reaction score
That's something I've always wondered too... why didn't they just put him back on RAW? Btw, I just read (Wikipedia FTW) that UPN wouldn't even allow that promo on their network, a promo with Hassan defending himself and telling everyone that he is not a terrorist. That seems pretty shitty to me.

Starlight

I saw something in him the instant he showed up. Still wish they wouldve kept them longer. Wonder what he is up to nowadays??

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That's something I've always wondered too... why didn't they just put him back on RAW? Btw, I just read (Wikipedia FTW) that UPN wouldn't even allow that promo on their network, a promo with Hassan defending himself and telling everyone that he is not a terrorist. That seems pretty shitty to me.
This is earth what do you expect.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I saw something in him the instant he showed up. Still wish they wouldve kept them longer. Wonder what he is up to nowadays??

All I know is that ever since being released in 2005 he hasn't wrestled once.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
All I know is that ever since being released in 2005 he hasn't wrestled once.

I believe he's done an independent show or two since then. I could be wrong though.

Castiel

Reaction score
This is earth what do you expect.

I have no clue what you are trying to say here quite honestly... Hassan cut a promo defending the fact that he WASN'T a terrorist! UPN wouldn't let him defend himself after being called a damn terrorist... sense this is earth and we're all human I would expect them to allow the man that much at least.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I have no clue what you are trying to say here quite honestly... Hassan cut a promo defending the fact that he WASN'T a terrorist! UPN wouldn't let him defend himself after being called a damn terrorist... sense this is earth and we're all human I would expect them to allow the man that much at least.

I wouldn't expect it. Apparently these people dont realize that it's just a storyline and it's not like wwe could have fuckin predicted that the London bombings were going to take place. It wasn't Hassan's fault. But of course everyone had to flip their shit when he did that promo and forced wwe to give up one of their best "drawing heat" wrestlers

Castiel

Reaction score
You just said yourself it was storyline and even in storyline he was basically pointing out that it's not like he had anything to do with the bombings! It was a stupid move by UPN.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You just said yourself it was storyline and even in storyline he was basically pointing out that it's not like he had anything to do with the bombings! It was a stupid move by UPN.

That's exactly what I meant by "this is earth, what do you expect"

Kushikimi

Reaction score

He's currently a History Teacher in a High School in New York and has no plans of returning to wrestling again.

Castiel

Reaction score
Which sucks... the guys that get screwed in WWE (again, him and O'Haire) always leave wrestling afterwards.... Wikipedia (FTW again?) says he wrestled once sense his release at WrestleFest VI. Sadly I can't find the video...