1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

moty talk

Discussion in 'General Wrestling' started by Koutei Senshi, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

quick question, what is everyone's current 2018 MOTY? Can be from all companies, and if you want to list 5 go ahead.

Also gimmie 2017 too.

2. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    For WWE; I’d have to say Gargano vs El Ídolo.

Omega vs Okada
    Gargano vs Ciampa at Takeover:New Orleans

All I got for 2018. 2017 I’ll say Cena vs AJ at the Rumble.

This topic reminded me of how little wrestling I’ve actually watched this year

3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I've only seen WWE this year so I'd go Gargano/El Idolo as my MOTY

Other mentions in no order would be
    Gargano/Ciampa from New Orleans
    That NXT Ladder match from New Orleans

None of the main roster matches really hold up to those for me, shit Becky/Charlotte at Evolution might be my favorite

I wasn't watching much wrestling at all in 2017 so I haven't seen shit but I reviewed the Omega/Okada match from Wrestle Kingdom and it was fucking insane

4. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    It's just another mans opinion but I believe Meltzer rated it at 4.75 which I think was the highest rated WWE match of the year outside NXT.

5. The first Rollins/McIntyre match from Raw is the match I've enjoyed most this year. Most of the PPVs have been pretty lackluster to compare that to. I haven't watched any NXT.

Last year, I loved Joe/Braun/Roman/Brock.