Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Jim Cornette stands dead center in the ring with a mic in hand. There are balloons and confetti all over the ring.

Tenay:
Oh Don, we kick off this week’s iMPACT! with a man whom I thought couldn’t get any lower than he was already, that’s right I am talking about Jim Cornette!

Cornette: Alright, now you animals in the crowd shut your traps, and show some respect to the director of TNA Management! Now, I would like present to you, your new TNA World Heavyweight Champion…The Samoan Submission Machine…Samoa Joe!

Samoa Joe’s music hits as the New TNA World Champion comes down the ramp.

Samoa Joe walks into the ring with his shiny new TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt and holds it high in front of the crowd while getting a horrible reception from the fans.

Cornette
: Samoa Joe, congratulations, congrats on being the TNA World Champion, congrats on coming to me on such short notice last week, and congrats on putting this whole plan together!

Joe: Well Jim, I would like to thank you, because many of these idiots in the iMPACT! Zone don’t know it, but without the genius of this man right here, none of this would have been possible. May I add, that now I am the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, you will see matches that won’t put you to sleep, you will see matches that you would have never seen before, and you will see a champion that this company has never had! Jim Cornette said it best, it’s quite simple, Samoa Joe, the new TNA Champion, means one thing, well in reality, it means two, one more money, and two, the new era. You see, TNA has been in this slump, TNA needed saving. It need saving from the Kurt Angle’s, the Christian Cage’s, and most of all, the Sting’s. You see, it was destiny that Sting retired, because all TNA needed was that small opening, and before I knew it, I was talking to Jim Cornette backstage last week and everything fell into place. I am going to make TNA my personal playground, there’s nothing…

SoCal Val comes into the ring with a telegram and hands it to Jim Cornette.

Joe
: Who the hell let this tramp interrupt the greatest segment in this show’s history, and what the hell is that? Get her out of here!

SoCal Val runs out of the ring crying as Jim Cornette opens the envelope and starts reading it.

Joe
: What is that Cornette? Speak up!

Cornette: Oh, it’s nothing Joe, keep going.

Joe: No, I want to know what was so important that it interrupted my speech…

Joe yanks it from the hands of Cornette and starts reading it.

Joe
: What the hell is this Cornette? Oh is this that new acquisition you mentioned at Bound for Glory? (continues reading) So this chump has signed with TNA huh? …Coming to iMPACT!? When? Why doesn’t it say his name Jim? What the hell is going on, the TNA World Champion has a right to know!

Cornette: Joe, TNA has signed someone, and that man is going to debut next week on iMPACT! I am sorry for this interruption, I just needed confirmation that he agreed to debut next week, I wanted the news as soon as possible…

Joe: Well, looks like it was the worst possible time, who is this guy? You know what? Don’t tell me, as TNA Champion, I am going to handle this by myself. I am taking things into my own hands, this guy thinks he is so damn important to ruin my segment, I am going to ruin his, you watch Cornette, next week, when this guy wants to show his face finally, I will be there to rain on his parade…

Joe storms out of the ring.

Cornette
: No Joe! Wait, it’s not like that!

Tenay: Looks like Joe’s parade just got rained on, and Joe is not happy!

West: What I want to know is who is this mystery man!

Tenay: Well Don, iMPACT! has kicked off with a bang, what else is going to happen tonight!?!?!?

BACKSTAGE:

Jeremy Borash is backstage with “Wildcat†Chris Harris.

JB: Jeremy Borash backstage with “Wildcat†Chris Harris and Chris last week was a bit of a shocker to the fans, most think Chris Harris is showing a different side of him lately, can you enlighten us?

Harris: Well Jeremy it’s quite simple to understand, at Bound for Glory I had the best match of my career, I put it on the line and went balls out, and the fans really enjoyed it, now I am dedicated to making the fans happy, so in order to do that, the Wildcat is living on the edge, living for the moment. I proved it last week, a lot of people thought the Steiners would destroy me in a 2 on 1 situation, but I thought ahead, I am not as stupid as the Steiners think. Jeremy right here tonight, I am going out there once again, I am not going to stop until I get my hands on the Steiners!

JB: You sound serious here Chris, don’t get too over your head!

Harris: Jeremy, you should have told me that a long time ago, because there’s no turning back, I am going to show everyone just how wild this wildcat really is!

Harris walks away and AJ Styles walks into the shot.

JB: AJ…

AJ: JB, I just don’t understand sometimes, he is going to get himself killed, but I understand where he is coming from, he has unfinished business, and so do I, keep watching the show Jeremy and you’ll see what I am talking about…

AJ Styles walks away.

JB: Unfinished business?

COMMERCIAL

Triple X’s music hits as Christopher Daniels accompanies Elix Skipper to the ring.

Tenay:
Well Mike, here is one of the most legendary teams in TNA’s history, but the legend might end here tonight, Elix Skipper is taking on one of the most unstoppable forces in TNA today, the Fight for the Right Winner Lance Hoyt!

Lance Hoyt’s music hits as Lance Hoyt comes down the ramp with Kid Kash.

Elix Skipper w/ Christopher Daniels vs. Lance Hoyt w/ Kid Kash

Skipper is in his corner talking to Daniels when Hoyt charges Skipper and nails a running shoulder thrust into the gut of Primetime. Hoyt keeps it in and lifts Skipper up then powers him down with a spinebuster. Hoyt screams towards Daniels and nails a leg drop in Skipper. He covers Skipper 1…2…kickout! Hoyt lifts Skipper up, but Skipper battles back with leg kicks to the knees of the big man then delivers a kick to the back of the knee grounding the big man to one knee. Skipper bounces off the ropes then dropkicks the spine of Hoyt. Skipper covers Hoyt 1…2…kickout! Skipper grabs one of Hoyt’s legs and puts him in a half Boston Crab. The ref focuses on Lance Hoyt while Primetime grabs the ropes for added leverage. Kid Kash shakes his head and continues to cheer Hoyt on. Hoyt gets to the bottom rope breaking the hold. Skipper lets go and kicks Hoyt in the ribs and Lance rolls out of the ring. Kid Kash runs around the ring to where Hoyt is and makes Daniels back up. Kash helps Hoyt up. Primetime springboards from the ring onto Lance Hoyt and Kid Kash. They catch Primetime and Christopher Daniels runs towards them. Hoyt and Kash throw Primetime onto Daniels and Daniels goes down. Hoyt grabs Primetime by the head and hoists him up on his shoulder. He rams him spine first into the ring post and then powerslams him on the outside floor.

Tenay: This is the power we are talking about, plus the danger that just surrounds Hoyt is just remarkable, this man is going to be somebody!

Daniels gets up and Kash tackles him over the barricade. Hoyt grabs Skipper and slides him into the ring. Skipper stumbles around and turns around and Hoyt charges him going for the big boot, but Skipper ducks. Hoyt stops, turns around, and then gets nailed with a DDT from Skipper. Skipper covers Hoyt 1…2…kickout! Skipper spots Kash destroying Daniels in the stands and runs after him. Skipper jumps the barricade and blindsides Kash. As soon as Hoyt gets his senses back he runs after Skipper. Hoyt jumps the barricade and Skipper turns around only to get big booted by Lance Hoyt. A fan hands a chair to Hoyt and Lance clocks Daniels across the skull with the chair. Hoyt smiles and shakes his head. He puts Skipper on his shoulders and walks back over the barricade, and throws him through the second and third ropes back into the ring. Hoyt grabs Primetime and power bombs him dead center in the ring. Hoyt climbs the turnbuckles and then shoots for the moonsault and nails it onto Skipper. He covers Skipper 1…2…3!
WINNER: Lance Hoyt

Tenay: And the streak continues Don! Lance Hoyt is unstoppable!

Kash climbs over the barricade and meets up with Lance Hoyt. They walk up the ramp celebrating their victory looking at Primetime motionless in the ring and Daniels bloodied in the crowd.

West: I don’t know if TNA is able to contain these men Mike!

BACKSTAGE:

Kristal is backstage with Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy. Cage and Hardy are already arguing amongst themselves.

Kristal:
Gentlemen, stop it, we are on! I am backstage here with Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy, the TNA World Tag Team Champions! Now tonight, you are going to get a taste of the number one contender the Naturals as Jeff Hardy takes on Andy Douglas, what is going through your mind Jeff?

Jeff: Well…

Cage: Hey, hey, hey, I am the one with the mic skills in this relationship, so let me do what I do best! Listen, Andy Douglas vs. Jeff Hardy is going to be a great match no doubt, but let me tell you about next week, when I go one on one with Chase Stevens, the fans are going to love seeing the Instant Classic beat the hell out of that wannabe, they are going to cheer so loud for Captain Charisma, I am going to get the Rock Star Reception, just like I always do, Kristal, did you see me at Bound for Glory…

Hardy: Excuse me, first of all, she was talking to me, and second of all, did you say Rockstar Reception? If there’s anyone that knows Rockstar Receptions, it’s me!

Cage: Oh yea Jeff, like you attract a crowd! I attract women and men alike, I am just love by all my peeps out there, it’s not even funny, maybe if you got some peeps and pulled you half of this team, maybe…

Hardy: Hold up, hold up, are you saying I don’t have any fans? What the hell? Why I…

Cage and Hardy continue arguing.

Kristal: Well while these guys settle their differences, if they can, let’s send it back to Mike and Don!

Tenay: Woa, Don, did you see that? Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy, mere days ago were working like a well oiled machine, what happened?

West: In my personal opinion Mike, Christian has re-discovered tag team fame, it’s gone to his head fast! I know what you mean, the TLC at No Surrender, the 3 way at Bound for Glory, it’s hard to believe how far these guys have come!

Tenay: Never the less, right here tonight Don, it’s the return, I know you have been dreading this, and so have I, it’s the return of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett.

West: Oh jeez Mike, that I can’t wait for, also coming up next, it’s Jay Lethal’s Open X-Division Championship Challenge, don’t go anywhere!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:

Monty Brown is backstage.

Brown: The Serengeti hasn’t been good lately, as a matter of fact, it’s been great. The little Alpha Boys and Alpha Girls praise the Alpha Male for finally taking down the Monster Abyss! That half Blue, chain crunching, dribble yelling, animal can’t compare to the Alpha Male in any way. The Serengeti praises their leader for defeating the one they call Abyss last week, I defeated his wide ass with his own Black Hole Slam! However, he still lives, the Alpha Male devours it’s prey, so Abyss, I am making the challenge, at Genesis, you and me, in what I like to call a Serengeti Survival Match! That’s right, may the best man win and sit atop the food chain here in TNA! No rules, do what you have to do, to remain at the top! Abyss, it’s your call, are you man enough to answer the Alpha Male’s challenge? I am giving you one week Abyss, just one week!

Tenay: Serengeti Survival? Don that sounds heavily in Monty Brown’s favor!

Jay Lethal’s music hits as the X-Division Champion Black Machismo comes down the ramp.

West
: Mike, it’s time for Jay Lethal’s open challenge for the X-Division Championship, who can the challenger be?

Lethal: Oh brother, I am a fighting champion, ohhhh, and brother, my first obstacle is right here tonight, Black Machismo’s Open Challenge! Yeeeaaaaa, DIG IT!

Motor City Machine Guns’ music hits as Chris Sabin comes down the ramp.

Tenay
: Well Don this is interesting! Chris Sabin, one half of the Motor City Machine Guns! This is going to be a great match up!

West: Two pure X-Division stars going at it for the gold, what more can you want?

X-Division Championship
Jay Lethal* vs. Chris Sabin
Sabin and Lethal circle around the ring and lock up. They put the pressure back and fourth until Lethal over powers Sabin and puts him in a headlock. Sabin attempts to counter with a backdrop, but Lethal counters and lands on his feet. Lethal shoots Sabin across the ring and Sabin bounces back. Lethal bends over looking to fling Sabin up, but Sabin stops then delivers a straight kick to the face of Black Machismo then connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Sabin quickly covers Lethal 1…kickout! Sabin pulls Lethal up and knees him in the gut. Sabin attempts a suplex, but Lethal blocks it and shifts to Sabin’s back and attempts a German Suplex, but Sabin lands on his feet. Sabin hooks him and attempts his own German, but Lethal elbows him in the face. Lethal spins him around and plants him down with a DDT. Lethal covers Sabin 1…2…kickout! Lethal gets up and drops a knee right on the throat of Sabin. Lethal picks Sabin up and puts him in the corner. Lethal connects with hard chops and then nails a huge high kick to the chin of Sabin and Chris crashes to the mat. Lethal stands facing the corner and goes for a springboard moonsault off the top rope onto Sabin, but Sabin gets the knees up crushing the ribs of Lethal. Sabin rolls Lethal over and covers him 1…2…kickout! Sabin puts Lethal in a chinlock. Lethal struggles but gets up nailing Sabin in the ribs with elbows. Lethal springs across the ring and back connecting with a flying clothesline on Sabin. Lethal points to the corner for the Elbow Drop. He runs over and climbs up the turnbuckles. Sabin springs up and jumps onto the top tunbuckle where Lethal is and begins to hammer down blows. Sabin sets him up and plants him to the mat with a superplex. Sabin rolls over and covers Jay Lethal 1…2…Lethal kicks out at the last second. Sabin picks up Lethal and sizes him up then hoists him onto his shoulders. He is ready to nail Lethal with the Cradle Shock, but Lethal slips out the back and then nails Sabin with the Lethal Combination. He covers Sabin 1…2…3!
WINNER: still X-Division Champion Jay Lethal

Tenay: Jay Lethal successfully defends his X-Title against Chris Sabin in his first open challenge, congratulations; this is a champion like we have never seen before Don!

West: Well he isn’t X-Division Champ for nothing Mike Tenay!

COMMERCIAL

Chris Harris’ music hits as the Wildcat comes down the ramp.

Tenay:
Here’s is one of the craziest superstars I have ever seen in the six sided ring Don, this man has had a transformation since Bound for Glory!

West: Mike, last week you saw Harris surprise the Steiners with a lead pipe, I am afraid of what he is going to do this week!

Harris: Now I have heard a lot of things lately, about Chris Harris, Chris Harris has gone locko, Chris Harris is out of his mind, Chris Harris is going to kill us all! Now I am not telling you that you are wrong, but ever since Bound for Glory, I will tell you this, never say never! Ever since my match with AJ, I haven’t been the same. I have been to the top, now I know what it’s like, and now that fans know what it’s like with Harris in the lime light, and both I, and the fans…like it. I just gave you a taste last week. Who in their right mind would call out both Rick and Scott Steiner, no one that’s not a complete maniac, with the exception of this wildcat! However, it didn’t go the way I wanted it to, I didn’t get the job done. You see, that brings me to why I am out here now, I want to finish the job, call me crazy I don’t care, but Steiners! Come on out, I am calling you out!

Scott Steiner’s music hits as the Steiner Brothers come out of the tunnel and walk into the ring.

Scott
: Now listen up punk ass, me and my brother, the dog faced gremlin, Rick Steiner, are particularly happy with your attitude, and your lack of respect that you are showing us these days!

Harris: Well Scottie, you should have thought of that before you blindsided me at Bound for Glory…

Scott: Listen, you don’t remember Harris you got me suspended from this company, I am sorry if that beating me and my brother Rick, along with your on and off boyfriend AJ Styles clogged your memory tuff guy!

Harris: Listen, you struck a fan, that ain’t my problem, Scott you got yourself suspended! Stop beating around the bush, we know we have a score to settle, so let’s go! Come on!

Scott: Boy, listen, last week we just got out of the ring, we gave the rookie the break, you seriously think you can fend for yourself against the legendary Steiner Brothers? Listen kid-o, you might call yourself crazy, but I call you dead ass stupid!

Harris: Scott, maybe if you got the cotton balls out of your mouth maybe I could actually have understood a damn thing you said right there!

Rick sneaks up behind Harris.

Scott: Hey punkass, I have just about had it up to here with you, I can’t stand you, I think you need some pills because you are on your way to the looney hospital…

Rick takes a shot at Harris. Harris turns around magically and catches the shot from Rick. Scott charges at Harris, but Harris nails a back elbow shot to the face of Scott. Chris nails Rick with a big boot. Both Steiners are on their knees and retreat to opposite corners of the ring. Harris laughs then pulls out the lead pipe from the side of his boot.

West
: Oh lord Mike, it’s the lead pipe again, is that thing bigger or is it just me???

Scott and Rick look at each other then slide out of the ring with a huge ovation of boos from the crowd. Harris screams at them as they walk up the ramp and Harris smacks the top rope with the pipe in anger.

Tenay:
Maybe he is as crazy as he says he is Don!

BACKSTAGE:

Jeff Jarrett opening the door from the parking lot into the iMPACT! Zone.

Tenay: Oh Don, looks like our worst nightmare has arrived, Jeff Jarrett is here, and is is going to be live in the iMPACT! Zone, get ready for a gloating session like no other!

COMMERCIAL

The Naturals’ music hits as Chase Stevens accompanies Andy Douglas to the ring.

Jeff Hardy’s music hits as half of the TNA World Tag Champs comes down to the ring.

Tenay
: Gee Don, I don’t see Christian with Hardy on this one!

West: Maybe it has something to do with that heated confrontation not only last week, but at the beginning of this broadcast as well!

Jeff Hardy vs. Andy Douglas w/ Chase Stevens
Jeff Hardy starts clapping to get the fans behind him and then locks up with Andy. Andy nails Jeff in the gut and then belly to belly’s him. Jeff gets up and Andy arm drags him into an arm lock. Jeff gets up and spins him arm then twists Andy’s arm behind him. Andy turns it around also and hip tosses Jeff to the mat. Jeff springs up and Andy nails him in the gut. Andy springs off the ropes and nails a running DDT on Hardy. Andy covers Hardy 1…kickout! Andy sits Jeff up and sizes him up, then shoots for a axe kick to the back of the head, but Jeff ducks, springs up, turns Andy back around, then nails Andy with a faceplant. Jeff picks up the legs of Andy looking for his double leg drop, but Andy pushes his legs and shoots Hardy into the corner. Andy gets up and nails a running flying knee to the chin of Hardy in the corner then nails him down with a bulldog. Andy covers Hardy 1…2…kickout! Andy drags Hardy by the leg to the corner and positions the steel ring post in between the legs of Hardy. He takes one leg and slams it off the post, then he takes the other and slams it off the ring post as well.

Christian Cage runs down the ramp with the tag belt in hand on the opposite side of the ring.

Cage is automatically stopped by the ref. Andy grabs a chair from underneath the ring and crushes Hardy’s knee with it against the ring post. Hardy screams in agony. Cage is furious. Andy slides into the ring and covers Hardy. The ref runs over and counts 1…2…kickout! Andy can’t believe it. Andy gets up and picks Hardy up, but Hardy counters with a jaw breaker. Chase gets on the ring apron, but Cage trips him off. Hardy climbs the turnbuckles and nails the Swanton on Douglas. He covers Andy 1…2…3!
WINNER: Jeff Hardy

Tenay: Well looks like Hardy and Cage are on the same page after all!

Hardy and Cage stare each other down in the ring.

West
: Wait Mike, it looks like it’s going to go down any second now!

Cage extends his hand to Hardy and Hardy pauses. He looks to his left, then his right, then extends his hand out and they shake and Cage raises Hardy’s arm in victory.

Tenay: Don, Cage and Hardy are back, they are on the same page!

COMMERCIAL

Jeff Jarrett’s music hits as the King of the Mountain comes down the ramp.

Tenay
: We knew he was coming Don, yes, it’s true the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett is live on your TV screen right now. It has been two weeks, at Bound for Glory, where Jarrett took himself and Kurt Angle over the edge of the stage and crashed into some stage equipment, since Jarrett landed on top of Angle, he didn’t have that serious of injuries, but Angle is another story. Reported of TNAwrestling.com Kurt is still under extensive care!

Jarrett: Aren’t you glad to see me??? The King of the Mountain is back on the top, that’s right! Mike Tenay, get your professor ass on up here, I want you to interview me, come get up in this ring!

Tenay: Oh gee Don, I should have seen this one coming, I will be right back.

Mike Tenay gets up and takes his headset off and picks up a mic and walks to the ring.

Tenay
: Alright Jarrett, let’s get to talking, what the hell were you thinking at Bound for Glory, faking a serious neck injury, only to dupe Kurt Angle into helping you up the ramp on a stretcher, then busting out and sending both of you off the ramp? Jarrett! That’s low even for you!

Jarrett: Mike, I am sorry you feel that way, but I didn’t even come out here to talk about that…but since you brought it up…

West: Oh here we go!

Jarrett: Mike Tenay, even Don West, sitting on his fatass over there, and all you fans, listen to the King of the Mountain speak! The Olympic Hero, your TNA Savior, your Olympic Gold Medalist, at Bound for Glory, was taken to the absolute limit, by me! The legendary rubber match, Angle and Jarrett 3, some say there was no winner, when in reality, there was a definite winner and a sure fire loser! I won, Angle lost!

Tenay: Where is it your place to make that conclusion??!?!?

Jarrett: Well Mike, you don’t see Kurt mumbling around in this ring now do you? You see, sure I might not have gotten the 1…2…3, but I sure got the W 2 weeks ago. Let’s face it, Kurt was the best TNA had to offer, I beat him, some might have said Sting was the best, but you don’t see him here either! I am not only the King of the Mountain, Mike, I am the King of TNA!

AJ Styles’ music hits as the Phenomenal One comes down the ramp.

Jarrett
: AJ what the hell are you doing here, you came to kiss my feet didn’t you, I am the King…

AJ: Shut the hell up! King of TNA? Jeff are you serious? Listen here King of TNA, there is only one man that rules and embodies TNA, the absolute soul of this company, he isn’t Kurt Angle, he isn’t Sting, and he sure as hell ain’t Jeff Jarrett. He is Mr. TNA, he is Phenomenal, and he is AJ Styles!

Jarrett: You came out here to start something with me Styles? These people are tired of this kid, we did our thing years ago, stop living in the past! Nobody wants to see me kick you ass again right?

AJ: Jarrett if there is going to be any kicking, I will kick you straight in the jaw to shut your yap so you can stop suffering from diarrhea of the mouth!

West: What a verbal onslaught by Styles!

Jarrett: Listen AJ, just because you couldn’t beat Kurt and get your belt back at Hard Justice, doesn’t mean you can rag on me for beating Kurt, I always won my matches, and well, you won…most of yours!

AJ gets pissed and pushes Jarrett, Mike Tenay runs out of the ring.

AJ
: Jarrett! I can wrestle circles around you anyday old man!

Jarrett: Oh old man huh?

Jarrett charges Styles and both men start beating the hell out of each other. Styles connect with hard chops on Jarrett, but Jarrett counters and rams AJ into the corner. Security runs in and breaks them up.

West
: AJ and Jarrett are going at it here! Security is trying to break these guys up; we will see you next week!

genesisposted.jpg

TNA Wrestling presents GENESIS Live! On PPV!

TNA World Tag Team Championship

Jeff Hardy and Christian Cage* vs. The Naturals

Card soon to be announced.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Well, they were all short, but comparing them I give it to Elix Skipper vs Lance Hoyt

WM: The X Division Match

BP: The backstage segment with Christian and Jeff Hardy, altough the last one was also pretty cool.

WP: N/A

AC: Nice to see all your feuds continued. It seems that you started an AJ vs Jarret feud here, curious to see what role Kurt Angle plays in there. Also curious to see who will debut next week on TNA aswell to find out more about the match Monty Brown proposed. Good show, don't forget to check BTW.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Hoyt/Skipper

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Styles/Jarett

Additional Feedbacks: Now I am quite curious who will be the latest addition on Impact? Will it be a former TNA star or a WWE star. All promos were once again great! Great Show!

PeepShow

BM: X-Division Title Match

WM: N/A

BP: I dont even know why I even include the best and worst promo parts into the review, b/c you do a fantastic job on every single one. I loved the opening promo by Joe and his heel attitude. We dont get to see that, so it was a nice change of pace. I also loved the Monty Brwon promo. You do very well with him as well. LOL at the Alpha girls and boys...

Comments: Basically the same as the Promo comments. The matches were sort of shorter than what i remember, but still good quality. Another great show. Cant wait to see who the new aquisition is!

Rating: 9/10

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Official Preview Guide:

Total iMPACT!
Focus Point of the Week:
Last Thursday on iMPACT! we saw Samoa Joe’s Championship celebration. After the screw job pulled by Samoa Joe and Jim Cornette on the legendary Sting, we saw the emergence of the self proclaimed Samoan Submission Machine Era, however, after the second one of those strange telegrams to Jim Cornette right in the middle of Joe’s promo, Joe got suspicious and read it for himself. It revealed the newest acquisition in TNA will be LIVE! This Thursday, and since whomever rained on Joe’s parade, Joe said he will reign on theirs…

iMPACT!
Preview:

Main Event:
Christian Cage w/ Jeff Hardy vs. Chase Stevens w/ Andy Douglas

Who rained on Samoa Joe’s parade?

Street Fight
Kid Kash w/ Lance Hoyt vs. Christopher Daniels w/ Elix Skipper

Jay Lethal’s X-Division Championship Open Challenge Version 2

AJ Styles and Chris Harris vs. The Steiner Brothers

Just how crazy is Wildcat Chris Harris?

Monty Brown awaits Abyss’ Answer for the Serengeti Survival Match

Jeff Jarrett will once again be live in the iMPACT! Zone, will AJ Styles be far behind?

TNG: Total Non-Stop Gossip :
TNA has officially released Senshi, Brother Ray, and Brother Devon, we wish them well in all their future endeavors.

Kurt Angle is still in extensive medical care.

Robert Roode will once again not be able to make it to iMPACT! due to family difficulties.

Lance Hoyt and Kid Kash will reunite as a tag team in 2 weeks at TNA’s Genesis PPV as they take on Christopher Daniels and Primetime, Triple X.

PeepShow

Great looking preview. Can't wait to see and read who the new superstar is. RVD? Monty/Abyss looks freakin sweet, as does the AJ/Jarrett situation. Cant wait till iMPACT!

JHar888

Reaction score
Looks like a good preview as Peep said, and Joe as champ is a very original idea. Also, the new superstar shall be good.

Wordlife

hey a new superstar.... sweet! Great preview dude, cant wait to read the next show

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

SoCal Val blows a kiss and pyros go off as we welcome you to TNA iMPACT!

Tenay: Welcome everyone to TNA iMPACT! Mike Tenay, Don West, here ringside and Don what a great show we have for our fans tonight! I am talking a street fight, Kid Kash vs. Christopher Daniels! Also Christian Cage will be in action, plus someone is coming to TNA, but who? Whoever it is, get ready because the TNA World’s champion is hot on your tail!

Monty Brown’s music hits as the Alpha Male comes down the ramp.

West
: Looks like we are going to kick off iMPACT! with the Alpha Male, and Mike Tenay, you and I both know why he is out here! He wants that answer from Monster Abyss, it has been a week!

Brown: Ohh Abyssss, come out and playyyy. Hey you might be a big ape, but the Alpha Male runs this Serengeti! This Alpha Male, you should know, doesn’t like to wait, I am very impatient. I run this Serengeti with an iron fist, TNA is my minions. Everyone in the back shows the Alpha Male respect, everyone sucks up to the Alpha Male, because they can be taken out of this Serengeti personally by, yours truly, the Alpha Male Monty Brown! However, there is that one renegade who doesn’t seem to go by the law of the Jungle, Abyss. Abyss, last week I sent you a little proposal, about a match, at Genesis, maybe your big stupid head didn’t comprehend it, but I want you vs. me in a Serengeti Survival Match! I have waited a week Abyss, I don’t know if you understood me last week, but you better understand what I am saying right now! I am getting tired of waiting, and if you don’t come out in the next 3 seconds I will…

Abyss’ music hits as the Monster stands at the tunnel.

Brown
: Good, maybe there’s hope for you afterall! Abyss, all I need is one word…yes…or….no!

Abyss looks to his left at the crowd, then turns right, Abyss pauses and then nods his head in agreement.

West
: There it is Mike, Abyss is nodding, this match is going to happen Monty Brown vs. Abyss! Serengeti Survival!

Abyss motions with his hand…”click! DOOMSDAY!”

BACKSTAGE:

Jeremy Borash is backstage with Kid Kash and the Fight for the Right Winner, Lane Hoyt.

JB
: Jeremy Borash here with Kid Kash and Lance Hoyt. Gentlemen, I know, that you Kid Kash, have a huge match here tonight against Christopher Daniels in a street fight, but announced earlier this week on TNAwrestling.com, that both of you gentlemen will go against Triple X in a tag match at Genesis, your thoughts?

Kash: Well Jeremy, I have to say first of all, this is my first interview back and I have some things to get off my chest. Everyone out there in that iMPACT! Zone and every TNA Fan worldwide, I am sorry, I abandoned you in your time of need. I sought fame elsewhere and I guess I paid my dues and now I am back to give you what you have been waiting for, a little bit of the K.I.D. Tonight, a huge match for me, I will go one on one with my fellow X-Division competitor Christopher Daniels, a TNA legend in his own right, but nothing compared to Kid Kash. If anyone remembers my legendary street fight with the Phenomenal AJ Styles years ago, be prepared, because right here tonight I will outdo myself, it’s what I stride for everytime I walk out that tunnel. As for Genesis, the dream team rides again, that’s right the former TNA Tag Team Champs, Kid Kash and Big Lance from Big D will ride one more time at Genesis as we teach those punks Skipper and Daniels a lesson!

Hoyt: That’s right, and Kid, with the Fight for the Right winner behind you, how can you go wrong? You are looking at the next TNA World Champ, might not be today, might not be tomorrow, but don’t fret Kid, I will be right by your side come Genesis, I wouldn’t miss this reunion for anything in the world.

Lance and Kash walk off.

JB
: Dream Team Reunites at Genesis, don’t miss it!

COMMERCIAL

Jay Lethal’s music hits as the X-Division Champ comes down the ramp.

West:
Mike, it’s time for the second Black Machismo Open X-Division Championship Challenge! I can’t wait!

Motor City Machine Guns’ music hits as Alex Shelley comes down the ramp.

Tenay
: This is interesting Don, this time it’s the other half of the Motor City Machine Guns, Alex Shelley!

X-Division Championship
Jay Lethal* vs. Alex Shelley
They meet in the center of the ring and Lethal twirls his hand in the air to get the fans behind him. Shelley runs up the corner getting fans behind him by taunting the Motor City Sign. Lethal runs up from behind onto the same corner and second rope German Suplexes him. Lethal covers Shelley 1…2…kickout! Shelley gets up and gets clotheslined by Lethal. Shelley pops up again and gets dropkicked by Lethal. Lethal runs and covers Shelley 1…2…kickout! Lethal pops up and kicks Shelley repeatedly in the ribs. Shelley gets up and nails a jaw breaker on Lethal. Shelley gets to his side and lands a Russian Leg Sweep. Lethal goes down and Shelley follows up with a leg drop. Shelley covers Lethal 1…2…kickout! Shelley sits Lethal up and delivers straight, repeated, kicks to the sternum of Lethal the bounces off the ropes and connects with a huge dropkick to the face of Lethal. Shelley then nails a standing back sault onto Lethal into a pin 1…2…kickout! Shelley runs and climbs the corner. The fans are torn between these two great competitors. Shelley makes the Motor City Sign again then lunges for a Frog Splash, but Lethal gets the knees up countering Shelley. Lethal picks Shelley up and shoots him across the ring. Shelley bounces back and Lethal goes for a hip toss, but Shelley blocks and nails a hip toss of his own on Lethal. Lethal bounces up and Shelley nails a arm drag. Lethal gets up again and Shelley plants him down with a huge swinging neckbreaker. Shelley picks Lethal up and nails a huge dropkick and Lethal flies over the top rope onto the floor. Shelley signals, runs across the ring, off the ropes, then suicide dives through the 2nd and 3rd ropes, but Lethal dodges him and Shelley crashes into the guard rail. Lethal climbs up the turnbuckles and signals for the Elbow Drop. He jumps and plants the elbow in the sternum of Shelley on the floor. The fans chant TNA! TNA! TNA! Lethal gets up and slides Shelley into the ring. Lethal signals for another Elbow. He climbs up the corner once more and is ready to drop the elbow. Shelley pops up, but collapses hanging on the top rope hanging Lethal up in the corner. Shelley runs across the ring, bounces off the ropes, then springboards off the second rope nailing an axe kick to the temple of Lethal and Lethal hits the canvas. Shelley climbs the turnbuckles and nails a moonsault onto Lethal. Shelley screams in pain then covers Lethal 1…2…kickout! Shelley can’t believe it. Shelley picks Lethal up, but Lethal nails him with a sudden Lethal Combination. Lethal covers Shelley 1…2…3!
WINNER: still X-Division Champion Jay Lethal!

West: Lethal has really upped his game Mike, this open challenge is so far always in his favor!

Tenay: Don, that’s precisely why this man is X-Division Champ, it’s not about weight limits, it’s about no limits!

Chris Sabin runs into the ring and helps Alex Shelley. Jay Lethal stands holding the X-Division Championship high above his head, then glares at the Motor City Machine Guns, then exits the ring

BACKSTAGE:

Leticia is backstage with the Steiner Brothers.

Leticia
: I am backstage with one of the greatest Tag Teams in the history of professional…

Scott: Shut the hell up Tramp! You see the size of these arms? Look at that! Scurry your little ass on out of here before you see the side of these that you aren’t supposed to!

Leticia runs away.

Scott
: Now me and my Brother, the Dog Faced Gremlin, Rick Steiner, are the greatest tag team in this whole damn industry, we have been all over the world, fought the best of the best, and lately I have been hearing…the Steiner Brothers are afraid. Rick, have we ever feared anything?

Rick shakes his head.

Scott
: Exactly, the Steiner Brothers have never been afraid of anyone or anything. Chris Harris! You can run your ass around here as much as you want, the only reason you haven’t been able to hit us with that damn pipe of yours, it isn’t because we get away, it’s because you aren’t good enough to punk out the Steiners! Tonight Harris, you have your chance when the Steiner Brothers face you and your on and off love partner AJ Styles, listen you tried punking out the Steiners for two weeks straight, but what happens when the tables are turned ass? What if the Steiners held all of the cards? Or what if someone else held the cards? I’ll give you that to think about Harris, just remember, a Wildcat isn’t that wild if it’s contained with a Genetic Freak, and a Dog Faced Gremlin, something has to give!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:

Jeremy Borash is backstage with the TNA World Tag Team Champions, Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy.

JB:
Jeremy Borash backstage with the TNA World Tag Champs, Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy!

Cage: Thanks for the intro Borash…

JB: …no problem. Now last week we saw the next chapter in the Naturals vs. Cage and Hardy feud as Jeff Hardy defeated Andy Douglas, it looked a little rocky for you two after the match though…

Cage: Shut the hell up Borash, if there is an issue between me and Jeff, we talk it out, it’s that plain simple…

Jeff rolls his eyes.

Cage
: What the hell was that? Why you rolling your eyes? Whatever, back on topic, we work it out, we always do, that’s why we have the gold, plus didn’t you see me shake this man’s hand last week Borash, geez, don’t you watch iMPACT! when the Instant Classic is out there?

JB: Well…

Cage: Apparently not, if you did, we wouldn’t be having this conversation! Now, on to tonight, the Instant Classic will go out there and do what he does best, give everything he has for his peeps, Jeremy, have you heard the crowd when I go out there man, it’s electric, this tag team would definitely not be possible with the likes of the Instant Classic baby, the champ, everyone just has to face it!

Hardy: How frank of you Christian…

Cage: Hey, hey, hey, Jeff, seriously, what do you think I am getting at here? Jeff, do you really think you could have any other partner that’s better in companionship than Christian Cage? Get out of here, hell no you can’t! Tonight, we rack up win number 2, as I, the Instant Classic, Mr. Rockstar Ovation…

Jeff rolls his eyes again.

Cage
: I saw you that time….Christian Cage, go out there and pin Chase Stevens’ ugly little ass to that mat 1…2…3!

Cage walks away.

Hardy
: Jeremy, I swear if he came out to my theme song, that would be the over statement of the century, because he is definitely not Modest…

West: Well, Mike, did you think they look on the same page?

Tenay: Don, I think I will keep my comments to myself!

Kid Kash’s music hits as Kash and Lance Hoyt come down the ramp.

Tenay
: Mark your calendars! In just under 2 weeks, the Dream Team, Kid Kash and Lance Hoyt reunite at TNA’s Genesis PPV! This is a can’t miss!

Triple X’s music hits as Christopher Daniels and Primetime come down the ramp.

Street Fight

Kid Kash w/ Lance Hoyt vs. Christopher Daniels w/ Primetime
Kash laughs and high fives Lance Hoyt as he walks into the center of the ring. Daniels does the same. Daniels slaps Kash across the face. Kash wipes the smirk off his face and then springs back and nails a Thesz Press onto Daniels connecting with several punches. Kash gets up and springs off the ropes while Daniels gets up and Kash sends him back down with a bulldog. Kash covers Daniels 1…kickout! Kash lifts Daniels up and bounces him across the ring. Daniels springs off the ropes and Kash connects with a standing Hurricurana. Daniels springs up and gets the advantage quick by kneeing Kash in the gut then connects with a DDT. Daniels slides out of the ring. He lifts up the apron and looks under the ring. Daniels pulls out a chair from under the ring while Kash goes to the ropes looking for a springboard, but Daniels cracks him across the skull with the chair and Kash crumbles backwards. Daniels throws the chair into the ring and stands atop the apron. Daniels springboards off the apron and lands a backsault onto Kash. Daniels covers him 1…2…kickout! Daniels picks Kash up and sets him in the corner. Daniels sets the chair up a couple feet in front of Kash. Daniels walks back then runs and jumps off the chair into a missile dropkick into the chest of Kash. Daniels gets up and just as about Kash is going to fall, Daniels drop toe holds him and Kash crashes throat first onto the set up steel chair. Daniels covers him 1…2…kickout! Daniels can’t believe it. The Fallen Angel goes to the top turnbuckle signaling for the BME. Lance Hoyt comes from the floor and pushes Daniels off the top rope and Daniels crashes and burns onto the outside floor. Skipper runs into the ring and twists Kid Kash around and plants him with a DDT onto the steel chair. Hoyt turns and sees Skipper and runs in after him, but Skipper slides out of the ring, up the ramp, with Hoyt in hot pursuit.

Tenay: There goes Hoyt and Primetime running out of the iMPACT! Zone Don!

West: I am focusing on the match Mike, both men are down!

Daniels gets up and slides into the ring slowly. He crawls over to Kid Kash and covers him 1…2…kickout! Daniels kneels up. He lifts Kash up and kicks him in the gut, then plants him down with the Angel’s Wings. Daniels goes to the top once more and goes for the BME and nails it right onto Kash. He covers Kid Kash 1…2…3!
WINNER: Christopher Daniels

The crowd boos as Daniels runs up the ramp backstage.

Tenay: Don, I have a feeling the Dream Team winning at Genesis, just might be that, a dream!

BACKSTAGE:

Harris is ready and walks out of the locker room, ready for his match.

Tenay
: Well Don, there you see him Wildcat Chris Harris coming out of the locker room, ready to finally get his hands on the Steiners!

Harris: Yea I will see you out there AJ!

Harris walks off. AJ then comes walking out of the locker room mere moments later and then from the right side of the camera a guitar crushes AJ’s skull and the camera follows AJ to the floor. A boot then comes into the screen and it zooms up revealing it was Jeff Jarrett, laughing.

Tenay
: My god Don that was Jeff Jarrett! AJ looks like he is out cold Don! He has a match, and it’s up next!

West: Is he going to be able to compete?

COMMERCIAL

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Big Poppa Pump comes down the ramp along with his Brother Rick Steiner.

West
: Mike, this is serious, if AJ can’t compete, that means Harris is out here all alone with the Steiners! This is going to get nasty in a hurry!

Wildcat Chris Harris’ music hits as the Wildcat comes down the ramp.

Tenay
: Is AJ coming out?

Harris looks at the ramp and nobody comes out.

The Steiner Brothers vs. Chris Harris

The Steiners start pointing and laughing at Harris. The ref forces Scott back the corner as Rick goes after Harris. They lock up and Rick twists Harris’ arm behind his back. Rick lets go and delivers a solid forearm shot to the back of the head of Harris. Rick starts stomping Harris down. Rick picks him up and drags him over to Scott, but Harris stops halfway and starts fighting back with elbows and shots to Rick. Harris connects with a suplex on Rick. Harris spits from the center of the ring hitting Scott. Scott gets pissed and wants to run in, but the ref tries to stop him. Behind the ref’s back Rick low blows the Wildcat. Rick runs and tags in Scott. Both Steiner Brothers start double teaming Harris. Rick holds him while Scott lands countless blows to the mid section. The Steiner Brothers whip Harris to the ropes looking for a double clothesline, but Harris ducks, bounces off the ropes then double clotheslines both Steiner Brothers. Rick gets up and Harris clotheslines him. Scott gets up and Harris clotheslines him, but Scott doesn’t budge. Rick gets up and Harris clotheslines him, then goes after Scott again with a clothesline, but fails again. Steiner grabs Harris by the throat and lifts him above his head. Steiner connects with a huge Gorilla Press on the Wildcat. Steiner drags Harris to the corner and sits him up next to the bottom rope. Steiner starts choking Harris with his boot, but the ref breaks the hold at 4. Steiner picks him up, but Harris drop toe holds Steiner into the turnbuckles. Harris crawls around the ring, looking to tag someone in, but he doesn’t have partner. Scott regains himself and then lunges double arm hammering Harris across the spine. Steiner starts bashing forearms into the back of the head of Harris then bangs his head off the canvas over and over. Scott drags Harris to his corner and sits him up. He tags in Rick and they double stomp him into the corner until the ref breaks it up. Rick stands Harris up and hard chops him. Rick whips him across the ring and Harris is turned inside out when he hits the turnbuckle flying up and over onto the floor.

Tenay: This is disgusting to watch Don, this is horrible, the ref should have stopped this a long time ago! Like incredible match at Bound for Glory didn’t take enough out of the kid, he doesn’t deserve this!

Scott laughs out loud as the fans boo the Steiners. Scott runs to the outside and stomps Harris down to the floor. Steiner picks Harris up and whips him into the steps. Steiner raises his hands to the ref like he’s innocent. Rick slides out of the ring and hard chops Harris then sends him back into the ring. Scott re-emerges on the apron and Rick tags him in. Scott comes in and elbow drops Harris right on his spine. Scott picks Harris up and nails a Belly to belly. Steiner gets up and looks at the crowd laughing hysterically. Harris gets up, now busted open with a sadistic look on his face. Scott turns around and doesn’t know what to think. Scott charges for a big boot, but Harris ducks and rolls behind Steiner and Scott boots the ref in the face. Harris slides the lead pipe out of his boot that he has used for the past few weeks and as soon as Scott turns around, Harris clocks the Scott Steiner right on the skull and Scott goes down. Rick runs in for a clothesline, but Harris ducks and starts choking Rick with the pipe. Harris drops the pipe and lands the Catatonic on the Dog Faced Gremlin. Harris drops the pipe and screams spitting blood.

West: Oh Mike, Chris Harris is crazy!!! This is nuts!

Scott gets up behind Harris and picks up the pipe. The ref awakes behind Steiner. Scott takes the pipe and cracks it behind the head of Harris and Harris goes down. The ref saw Steiner hitting him with the pipe.
WINNER: Chris Harris by DQ

Tenay: Oh how quick the tide turned, the Steiners are showing no mercy Don! This is disgusting poor Chris Harris!

Rick and Scott raise their arms in “self proclaimed” victory holding Harris up by the bloody hair.

COMMERICAL

Leticia is backstage with Jim Cornette.

Leticia
: I am here with TNA Management’s Jim Cornette, Jim, TNA is in literal chaos, I mean Jeff Jarrett ambushing AJ Styles, The Steiner Brothers destroying Chris Harris, not to mention Samoa Joe who has his sights set on destroying this new acquisition before he can even set foot in the door…

Cornette: Leticia, hush up, I know TNA is a little messy right now, but if you are referring to me making bad decisions or having bad judgement, I am afraid your job might be in jeopardy! As far as AJ Styles and Jeff Jarrett are concerned, both men will indeed square off at TNA’s Genesis PPV, in the case of Harris and the Steiners, I will indeed need to find out some solution to the little situation they got themselves into. Samoa Joe is another story, tonight I will go out there alongside the TNA Champ, the Champ that I awarded the title to in the first place, and I will see this go down first hand, this is a can’t miss moment I will assure you that…

The Naturals’ music hits as Andy Douglas accompanies Chase Stevens to the ring.

Christian Cage’s music hits as the Instanst Classic, along with Jeff Hardy, make it down the ramp.

West
: These are two great teams here Mike that will clash for the gold at Genesis, but I don’t know what you are thinking, but I think the Naturals have Cage and Hardy’s number, Cage and Hardy have been a little on and off with each other, I mean the arguing, the mind games, between the two, it’s just ironic they are tag champs!

Christian Cage w/ Jeff Hardy vs. Chase Stevens w/ Andy Douglas
Cage smiles as the crowd cheers. He then looks outside towards Jeff and discovers the fans are cheering on Jeff. Cage walks over to the ropes and calls out to Jeff, but Chase runs in and clocks him from behind. Chase nails him with kicks and hammers. Chase whips Cage across the ring, but Cage counters last second, and bounces Chase off the ropes into a backdrop. Chase gets up and Cage charges him with a clothesline knocking down the Natural. Cage walks to the corner trying to get a crowd reaction and taps on his chest acknowledging his peeps. Chase runs over to him and pulls him legs sending him face first onto the top turnbuckle. Chase pounds the skull of Christian Cage off the turnbuckle over and over. Chase Stevens turns him around and knees him in the gut. The crowd is torn between these two teams, but seems to be backing the Naturals a little more than Cage. Chase smiles and delivers a standing heal kick to the temple of Cage. Chase walks into the center of the ring and points to Cage. Chase runs and Cage excels off the turnbuckle and launches a running Stevens over his head and Chase lands right on the top rope. Christian Cage turns around and is smacked by a moonsault by Chase Stevens into a pin 1…2…kickout! Chase sits him up and puts him in a headlock. Cage panics as Hardy starts clapping on the outside. Cage sees the fans getting behind Hardy and that gets his adrenaline pumping. Cage stands up and elbows Chase in the gut and connects with a huge sidewalk slam into a back breaker onto his knee. Cage covers Chase Stevens 1…2…kickout! Cage picks Stevens up and body slams him. Christian points to the corner for the frog splash. Cage walks over and climbs the turnbuckles. Cage leaps for the frog splash, but Chase moves and nobody home for Christian Cage. Chase grabs his legs and connects with a bridge pin 1…2…kickout! Chase sits Angle up and goes for a spin kick, but Cage ducks and connects with a roll up on Chase 1…2…kickout! Cage picks up Chase and whips him across the ring. Chase bounces back as Cage bends over looking for a backdrop, but Chase flips over his back onto his feet looking for a German Suplex on Cage, but Cage counters, gets behind Chase, and then nails his finisher the Unprettier. Andy Douglas gets on the apron, but Jeff Hardy quickly intercepts him and Andy goes down. Cage covers Chase 1…2…3!
WINNER: Christian Cage

Cage celebrates his victory like he has just won the world’s series and walks up the ramp.

Tenay: Wow, Cage is really taking that victory seriously, Bound for Glory was something different, it’s TNA’s superbowl, but don’t you think he is taking it too far Don?

West: Well, victory is everything to Christian Cage, plus having gold around his waist, I am not surprised he is acting that way!

Jeff Hardy stands in the ring and just looks at Christian’s back as he leaves Hardy in the ring with his back turned to him after Hardy helped Cage win. Hardy looks at the crowd and gets a huge ovation as he holds his tag belt up getting Christian’s ovation for winning the match.

COMMERCIAL

Samoa Joe’s music hits as Samoa Joe walks down the ramp with his TNA World Championship, Jim Cornette, not far behind him.

Tenay
: Well Don, the time is here, Samoa Joe wants answers, and he is going to get them!

West: Well, now that Joe holds the gold, he calls the shots, this is going to get electric fast!

Joe: Alright, listen, last week all I wanted was to come out here, and show to everyone here in the iMPACT! Zone, let alone around the world, that I was the new standard in TNA, I am the guy, I am the new TNA World’s Champ, but since TNA hasn’t ceased in screwing Samoa Joe over, there was a little rain on my parade.

Tenay: Samoa Joe was bulldozing TNA, bulldozing Sting, and bulldozing these fans, he deserved a little more than that in my opinion!

Joe: You see that little tramp SoCal Val came in the ring and handed Cornette a little telegram. Much like the one he received at Bound for Glory, it dealt with TNA’s newest superstar. Now, I have no idea who this is, but I am the Samoan Submission Machine and I don’t lie down and let people stomp all over my back, I get even, especially being your TNA World Champ. So without further delay…

Cornette: Joe! Joe wait! I don’t know if you want to do this man, I mean come on, don’t stoop to this guy’s level, you are the TNA Champion damnit! Don’t degrade yourself!

Joe: Jim, stop protecting this guy, I want this bastard out here and I want him out here now! By the way, yea Jim, yea I am the TNA World’s Champion, I welcome all comers! I don’t back down from a challenge, let alone a fight, so come on! Where is he?

Tenay: No sign of this newest star Don, do you think he will show?

Joe: Come on! I am tired of waiting, I waited years for this title, and I am done waiting, the one thing that was dear to me last week, you took it away! I want payback I want your ass in this ring within the next 5 seconds!

West: Looks like Joe isn’t going to wait!

Joe: …5…

Tenay: Don, Joe is serious!

Joe:…4…3…

West: I think he better show Mike, or else everyone is going to feel Joe’s wrath!

Joe:…2…

Lights out in the iMPACT! Zone as Gold lights start flashing.

Tenay
: Lights out in the iMPACT! Zone!

Booker T’s music hits as the 5 Time WCW Champion debuts in TNA storming down the ramp into the ring.

Booker slides into the ring with a huge crowd reaction. He stands atop the turnbuckles as the fans welcome him back. Samoa Joe’s face is stunned.

Tenay
: Booker T is in TNA!!! I can’t believe this Don!

West: Booker Freakin’ T!

Joe: What the hell are you doing here chump…

Booker T snatches the mic out of his hand.

Booker
: Chump? Listen here, you have been champ for 2 short weeks, and these fans, let alone myself are already sick of you Sucka! Booker T is back, and Booker T is now TNA! Samoa Joe, look at you, TNA World Heavyweight Champ, not to mention the biggest asshole to ever set foot in this 6 sided ring!

West: Preach brother, preach!

Booker: You know what Joe, I am not here because you piss me off, I am only pissed off at what you did, you see I am here to defend my personal friend, the Icon, Sting’s honor! What you did to the Stinger a couple weeks ago was uncalled for, and for that you have awaken the old Booker T that has been dormant inside myself for far too long!

Samoa Joe snatches the mic away from Booker T.

Joe
: That’s funny, that’s real funny Booker. Acting all tough, this is coming from the same guy who trotted around in a cape and crown for the past 2 years? Spare me Booker, I don’t even know why you’re here, we all know this isn’t about Sting, this is about that last grasp at superstardom. You see, that’s part of my destiny, so stop guys like you, the guys who couldn’t make it anymore over across the border. Guys like Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, and now you have just been added to that list. Booker, face it, you are a has been, and especially now, now that you are standing face to face with the future of professional wrestling Samoa Joe!

Booker snatches the mic away from Samoa Joe.

Booker
: Number one, never interrupt Booker T. Second of all, you better show your superior some respect because I am this far from whooping your ass!

Samoa Joe snatches the mic from Booker.

Joe:
Sucka…stop taking the champ’s mic, okay? Before you get hurt old timer, I propose you get your ass out of this ring before you make a bigger fool out of yourself than you did in the WWE!

Booker explodes with hard chops on Samoa Joe and then nails him with a spin kick!

Tenay
: Booker T has had enough! Go get him Booker he deserves every bit of that beating!

Samoa Joe retreats to the corner. Booker rips his shirt exposing his chest and nails a sharp hard chop onto the chest of Joe. Booker walks back and tells Cornette to get the hell out of the ring, which he runs out of the ring, and Booker picks up the TNA World’s Championship. Booker runs at Joe with the belt, but Joe ducks and slides out of the ring.

West
: What kind of Champ are you now Joe? Running away from a challenge?

Booker slings the belt over his shoulder.

Booker
: Hey Samoa Joe, sucka, you better get in the habit of not running away, because come Genesis, if you take a look at my contract, I am getting a World’s title shot…againt you!

Tenay: What?!?!? Samoa Joe and Booker T at Genesis!??!? That is huge!!!

Booker: Now can you dig that…Sucka!!!!?!?!?

Booker T’s music plays as he does the spinarooni.

genesisposted.jpg

TNA Wrestling presents GENESIS Live! On PPV!

TNA World’s Heavyweight Championship
Samoa Joe* vs. Booker T

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Jeff Hardy and Christian Cage* vs. The Naturals

Serengeti Survival
Monty Brown vs. Abyss

AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett

Kid Kash and Lance Hoyt vs. Triple X

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Cage w/ Hardy vs. Chase w/ Andy

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: definitely the last one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: now Booker T is the new superstar and he makes his way with a bang! Now we are going to see Booker T and Joe at Genesis and this could be sweet!

PeepShow

BM: Lethal/Shelly

BP: Joe/Booker

Rating: 8.5/10

Comments: Another great show man, and more excellent promos. The only thing that took down the rating this week just a bit was the fact you chose Booker. It wasnt necsisarly that you chose him, it was just the way, seeing as how that was almost too obvious. I was gunna say that in the preview, but I didnt think you would do that. But then again, you always make these things work, so keep it up.

Oh, and btw, ROFL at Don West and Booker Freakin’ T! and Preach brother, preach!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Cage vs Chase

WM None to be found

BP Joe Booker Cornette

WP As if there were any.

AC Another great show, you are one of the best promo writers I have seen ever. Booker T is the new superstar, as much as I don't like him I'm looking forward to what you can do with him looking good

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Lethal vs Shelly, with the lenght of your matches the X-division just shines the most.

BP: It just has to be the last one, altough the one of Steiner was also nicely done

AC: I was hoping for someone else and not necesarily Booker T, but it was obvious that you would eventually incorporate him in your BTB, and Samoa Joe vs Booker T could be a very good match

JHar888

Reaction score
BM: I'd have to say the X-Division Championship Match, loved how it proved the "no-limits" thing lol.

WM: Steiner pluzerizing Harris...boo.

BP: Booker T-NA, other good ones were when AJ was being attacked, and when Mony Brown called out Abyss at the beginning.

WP: Lance Hoyt and Kid Kash, there were too many, and this should've been taken out IMO.

AF/C: Great show XBA! I loved how the "theme" of the entire show was all the chaos, like how AJ and Harris were attacked with foreign objects, and Joe planning to take out Booker before he arrived. The matches were really god, but there should have been at least one more match, and one less promo. There were a few too many backstage segments IMO, but that did not stop this show from being an enjoyable read. I'm loving the heel Joe, but hopefully Booker T-NA will take the title from him at Genesis. The entire Genesis card looks good so far, by the way. Be sure and check out CWE: R3b37710n!

My Rating: 9.3/10. :thumbsup:

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Cage vs Chase

BP: Joe Booker Cornette

AC: Another nice show, you are very good at booking. Very nice job