Monster's University

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

This is not so much a sequel but a prequel to the much loved Monster's Inc film. This films follow Mike Wazowski from the beginning well sort of, it starts out when he was just a little monster in school. Mike takes a school field trip to Monstrer's Inc where he follows one of the scarers into a door without them knowing it, causing a panic from all that he is in danger, thus setting up Mikes Idea that the can be Monstropolis's greatest scarer. The movie fast forwards to a bus ride to college where Mike is attending Monster's University instead of Fear Tech.

While at MU Mike is put in a dorm room with his first friend of school. Randall. Mike is a book worm believing that if he learns all the techniques, theories and directives that he will become the best scarer. Mike sits in school with disdain towards James P Sullivan (Sully) because he gets everything without trying and Mike has to work hard to get where he is at. Sully is the typical I get what I want and go where I want due to his name type of character in this film but as the film goes along Sully changes his heart and becomes the loveable Sully that we all know and love.

Mike and Sully argue and destroy the Dean of Monster's prize possession who kicks them out of the Scare program. Mike finds a way to get back in by joining a fraternity (Oozma Kappa) and winning the Scare Games but needing one more member Sully joins. Mike makes a deal with the Dean that if his team wins they all get back into the Scare program and if they lose they will leave the school. Mike tries to train his group of fraternity losers to be the best scarers the school has ever seen.

MV5BMTQ4MjQzMjQxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAzODY1OQ@@._V1._CR233,0,1582,1582_SS100_.jpg

They get laughed at and picked on through out the whole game. Mike and Sully have to learn to work together in order to win. In the end OK wins and Mike and Sully get expelled from school. In the end they both end up working at Monster's Inc as mailroom clerks and the rest is history.

While I enjoyed this film and it was a great prequel and a much better effort by Pixar than Cars 2, it did have its moments where you could just shake your head but the overall film was great. I enjoyed the whole thing and laughed a lot my only disappointment was that it didn't show when Sully made Mike a disco ball which was shown in the previews. I know Pixar does that in a lot of their previews but I was hoping that it wasn't one of those things all in all I would give it a 8/10.