Money in the Bank

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
he argued with me over who gets the last shot at busting a nut on Miley Cyrus but I didn't get mad at him. :lol:

I thought we were talking about Selena Gomez?

Either way, you can have Miley.....when I'm done!

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Randy Orton in MITB really? Randy orton deserves a big match at this point in his career. As much as I love Sheamus, Randy should have won the royal rumble gone on a rampage on smackdown defeating Mark Henry the big show Sheamus and wade barrett then had a tear the house down match with D-Bryan at wrestlemania 28 and won the world title then started a feud with a heel Sheamus

No I agree with the last two people who were in The Rumble. I thought they were gonna give it to Jericho, but Sheamus got it and that was good, because he has been booked very weak. I do like the idea of all the people in MITB to be all former World Champions, it is different to see the people in this match instead of the same people...

Dude, I want both. What the fuck you mean bro?

:kev:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Miley cyrus is an ugly slut. Selena Gomez is as hot as the sun. I hope Justin bieber dies for going out with her. But can we please not let this thread turn into Selena and miley. Thanks.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Miley cyrus is an ugly slut. Selena Gomez is as hot as the sun. I hope Justin bieber dies for going out with her. But can we please not let this thread turn into Selena and miley. Thanks.

Well honestly, Justin Bieber is gay, so you don't have to worry about him ruining her for you.

The MiTB being at 'Mania could be a sign that they are in fact dropping the PPV, which I would be fine with as well.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I'll take Selena if you're taking Miley. Share is fair.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Dude Viper your Blue for saying that about Miley dude, ha..lol then Selena would be a slut would she not? And wait, why do you two get to go before everyone, I got Booking money saying I could bone before you two :lol:

On topic: I think they should drop MITB PPV and just use the match idea. I wouldn't mind seeing them use The World War WCW match idea sometime for a PPV.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I got Booking money saying I could bone before you two :lol:

On topic: I think they should drop MITB PPV and just use the match idea. I wouldn't mind seeing them use The World War WCW match idea sometime for a PPV.

I'm married, so I don't really get to bone as much as I used to. :lol:

Agreed on dropping the PPV, its outlived its usefulness and really makes the MiTB matches feel less special.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't know if there's enough talent in WWE to do a World War 3 Match. It would fun though if they can do it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I much rather see Randy Orton vs wade barrett in a last man standing match or some shit then see him in the MITB ladder match because we all know he's not gonna win. If they go through with this "former world champions MITB" then I'm sure Christian will win which I'm fine with. Like I said before I don't want guys like Randy orton and mark Henry who have had huge feuds for the whole year be demoted to a ten person ladder match instead of a high caliber match

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
How would the match not be high caliber with 10 former World Champions in the matches? I think that would be more interesting than seeing one former World Champion, and nine maybe I held a good title or didn't because then the quality I think would go down. If this is indeed the last MITB PPV why not let it go out with a bang?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I think having a MITB match with all former champions defeats the purpose of the match. MITB has made some stars, so why take a step back and put people in the match that have already had championships. If WM is going to have a MITB match on the card, I'm already putting Ziggler down as my pick to win.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think having a MITB match with all former champions defeats the purpose of the match. MITB has made some stars, so why take a step back and put people in the match that have already had championships. If WM is going to have a MITB match on the card, I'm already putting Ziggler down as my pick to win.

YES THIS IS SO TRUE. The MITB match should have a winner that's never been world champion before. Randy orton doesn't need to win it. Kane doesn't need to win it. Jack swagger sucks dick. Dolph ziggler would be the perfect person to win it. The participants should be

Kofi Kingston
Ezekiel Jackson
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd
Alex Riley
David Otunga
Hunico
Jinder Mahal
Christian
Dolph Ziggler (winner)

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
YES THIS IS SO TRUE. The MITB match should have a winner that's never been world champion before. Randy orton doesn't need to win it. Kane doesn't need to win it. Jack swagger sucks dick. Dolph ziggler would be the perfect person to win it. The participants should be

Kofi Kingston
Ezekiel Jackson
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd
Alex Riley
David Otunga
Hunico
Jinder Mahal
Christian
Dolph Ziggler (winner)

The match looks piss poor. Not saying that it was a bad pick, it's probably the best that the WWE can put out. I'd put R Truth in there.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
If there is to be a MitB at WM, my guess at participants are:

Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, R-Truth, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Christian, Justin Gabriel

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If there is to be a MitB at WM, my guess at participants are:

Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, R-Truth, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Christian, Justin Gabriel

Cody will probably face goldust at wrestlemania and I think wwe has plans for wade