Mod?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would honestly bet you.

And you'd lose.

I would be with Rose's side on this one. You four would be on at different times as some of you work later then others or have family needs while the other is at work or is sleeping. So as a result maybe two of the four would be on at the same time if you were lucky and then approx 15 forums to look after between the two of you is quite a bit.

There is almost nothing on here that requires immediate attention. There is no need for a staff member to be on at all times.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I have had my share of being Co-Owner on alot of sites and to be honest 1 or 2 people can cover a whole site. As long as those 1 or 2 people know what there doing then they can do everything from coding to making forums ect ect and need no help.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I helped run one for over 2 years yeah, one half of Co-Owner for that too, but we just closed it bout a month ago, before all that I worked with about 7 wrestling sites, in all I have worked with over 10 sites they all on my resume, some been paid for some have not but its been fun and have learned alot from them all.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Man you already mod. lol

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Your just that special eh?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Yep but until then your just a mod. :)

MikeRaw

Well, until such time as I am promoted, I'm staging a protest.
And the protest is, I won't post in this thread again until my demands are met.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Well its a shame you only think about yourself because I thought you were demanding my promotion, wheres the love Mike?