Mod?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Que? No understand, lol. When did this happen? Why? I feel honored.

Evil Austin

There has been lots of Mod spot changes as of late from the TNA one a few months ago and now your one, BTB mod and the WWE sectoin is without a mod and I assume the admins are discussings on who to put in that spot as of now. Edit - The whole Warzone section, Media and Independant wrestling.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There has been lots of Mod spot changes as of late from the TNA one a few months ago and now your one, BTB mod and the WWE sectoin is without a mod and I assume the admins are discussings on who to put in that spot as of now. Edit - The whole Warzone section, Media and Independant wrestling.

There will be no more moderator promotions. Those sections no longer require individual moderators as they can be covered by all of them.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Silly idea imo, not ten people can cover a whole forum.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Actually I'd be willing to bet that aside from a couple of sections myself, Chuck and TG could handle everything ourselves.

I would honestly bet you.

Evil Austin

I would be with Rose's side on this one. You four would be on at different times as some of you work later then others or have family needs while the other is at work or is sleeping. So as a result maybe two of the four would be on at the same time if you were lucky and then approx 15 forums to look after between the two of you is quite a bit.

Though if you meant the admins + super mods can help looking over the site as they have complete moding powers not over only one section. Then I guess it is ok as there are about five of them.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I ment, Monkeystyle, Chuck and This Guy couldn't, without help.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
myself, Chuck and TG could handle everything ourselves.

:shifty:

But in all seriousness, even if you did take away a couple of things like you said, i still would bet you.

MikeRaw

Now that you're a staff member, you could've posted this in the staff room :laugh:

This Guy

We've been talking about Snackz as a mod for quite some time. and the super mod promotions and the changes to who the mod is for the sections is still a developement in progress. But as Monk said there will be no individual mods for those sections anymore. Bottom line is we have some great people on staff. 3 of which we felt were all deserving of a promotion. All 3 of which regularly are on and participate in many and all sections of the forums. Why limit there skills to just one section.

Wordlife

I really want to be a mod sometime, I've been on this site too long and I'm on here alot... guess my time and devotion for this site apparently isn't paying off :(