Mike Tyson Mysteries

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mike Tyson, the one-time Most Dangerous Man On The Planet, has become a cartoon. No, I’m not talking about his goofy cameo appearances in comedies like The Hangover or Scary Movie 5. Nor am I talking about the legendary and infamous boxer’s increasingly spacey public persona. Iron Mike Tyson has, quite literally, become a cartoon thanks to Mike Tyson Mysteries, a new animated show coming to Adult Swim this fall.

Blending a Scooby Doo-esque premise with classic Adult Swim absurdity and a liberal dose of Tyson-isms,Mike Tyson Mysteries follows an animated Mike Tyson, his adopted daughter (Rachel Ramras), an aristocratic ghost (Jim Rash, aka The Dean from Community) and a drunk pigeon who used to be a man (Norm McDonald) as they solve mysteries about chupacabras, IBM labs, and Cormac McCarthy’s writers’ block. It’s been described as “Scooby-Doo meets the A-Team... with Mike Tyson,” but I prefer to think of it asChuck Norris’s Karate Kommandos or Mr. T’s cartoon for weirdos and burnouts.

The first trailer for the show premiered at Comic-Con this past Friday.

This looks fucking amazing, anything Tyson has been doing was great, his reality show was awesome, his one-man show was fantastic.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt