Michelle McCool and Undertaker marry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:
It has been confirmed that WWE stars Michelle McCool and Mark Calaway (a/k/a Undertaker) got married on Saturday in Houston, Texas. The two have been romantically linked since 2007.

The private ceremony was attended by family and numerous friends, including those involved with the wrestling industry.

McCool is going to have a great spot in WWE as long as Undertaker is still around. She will be the number one pushed Diva for a couple of years now, which she has been since she began dating him. She has improved but still has a long way to go.

Mark Calaway needs to remember one word now that he is marrying for the third time, HALF.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
mmm i still think just because u marry a top end WWE star doesn't mean you should be pushed to the highest level of the division for a long time! Mickie james and Beth Phoenix have more wrestling ability but now one is released and the other is injured! :(

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It shouldn't be that way but unfortunately sometimes that is the way it works. Her strong push on Smackdown did coincide with her beginning to date Undertaker so it might have been the writers way of keeping him happy with them. Still like I said she has improved a lot since she debuted but I would like to see others like Beth Phoenix on Smackdown get the title for a bit.

R.D Punk

Reaction score
This is quite a shocker tbh, I knew they where dating but never knew they would end up Married! This is stupid because no doubt when she comes back from her honeymoon or whatever she will be pushed to the max. Sort of puts a whole light on why 'Taker is out also. Good luck to them both.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It will be good rest and recouperation for Undertaker's injuries, having a honeymoon with McCool. One question I have is will she miss any time for her honeymoon since she is currently co-champion with Layla and is co-Pro with Layla for Kaval? Will she just miss some live events or will she drop the title and take a few weeks off.

R.D Punk

Reaction score
hmm, that's a good question. I am guessing she might just take a few days off for example, do a tape on tuesday and then have a week off some place. She might not be even having a honeymoon who know's. I seriously hope that she doesn't become over pushed and hyped because she isn't that great at wrestling and there are some other people who are. Maybe she might have an injury angle and they could have a kid or a few months out to be with each other.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I suppose if she just does the Smackdown/NXT taping she can have a whole week off but whilst she is champion and a Pro on NXT I don't think she will take much time off. Kaval just being trained by Layla doesn't work, it needs the two of them to work. I can't see them having children for some time since she is in the middle of a long push and she wouldn't have that many years left in her. Possibly when Undertaker retires she will go as well.