1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Michael Keaton to play Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Deadpool, May 20, 2016.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool Merc with a mouth

I could actually get down with this. I think it would be great to have someone of Michael Keaton's caliber in the movie. Add him with Marissa Tomei and RDJ and it is becoming a stellar supporting cast to ease Tom Holland into his own movie.

Keith likes this.
  2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Find somebody else, Keaton does this, it just means I won't get a Beetlejuice sequel any time soon.
    Give the role to this guy [​IMG]

3. Deadpool

I think were waiting 2-3 years minimum for Beetlejuice 2 anyway.

4. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    FYI the Beetlejuice sequel was a hoax.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I don't believe you....nor do I want to.

Keith likes this.
  6. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Yeah the guy that played Mike in Breaking Bad would be much better as The Vulture than Keaton. Good call Deezy.

7. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

Keaton will kill it as Vulture, he does well playing Birds and Bats these days. This is just a rumor right now that Marvel might want to have Vincent D’Onofrio reprise his role as the Kingpin for this movie for Spider-Man. Yeah his world might be dark, but he could be the guy that orders Vulture to kill Spider-Man or at least put him back in his bed with Aunt May. If they can get Vincent D’Onofrio apart of this movie too, wow this Spider-Man has the chance to be better than Spider-Man 2 my personal favorite of them all.

8. Deadpool

D'Onofrio already stated he has not been approached and doesn't see it happening. Keaton has been confirmed.

Keaton will shine in yet another movie. He can pull off a superhero or villain. I mean, really, he was the goddamn Batman.

9. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Saw the new movie today. Though I enjoyed it and Keaton was great as the villain (as I expected him to be), i didn't think he was given enough screen time. Same with MT's Aunt May. Think there's a lot that could have been cut from the high school stuff to give those characters greater space to breath.

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Wasn't about them.....it's a John Hughes movie about the teens.

11. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Saw this over the weekend and thought it was fantastic. Tom Holland is perfect as Spider-Man/Peter Parker, and Michael Keaton was great as Vulture.

12. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

No I get that, and that's the appeal to the target crowd. But can only speak for me personally. For me those characters should be important and should have gotten more screen time.

13. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Agreed. Might be the best Spidey yet.

14. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Still Spiderman 2 for me. This would or the first one would probably be second.

15. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    The ride to the prom is the best scene in any spiderman movie hands down for me......even beats the subway scene in spiderman 2.

Keith likes this.