1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Elimination Chamber 2018 Men’s Elimination Chamber Match

Discussion in 'Extreme Rules' started by Smarkslayer, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    Men’s Elimination Chamber Match (Winner to face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at WrestleMania)

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Reigns should win this and get Brock and right the wrong that was 31.

Smarks got AJ Styles vs Nakamura....so shut up and let other people enjoy the real money match.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    This is going to be way better than the boring women's match filled with filler women. All that match has is Alexa Bliss, this match has 6 credible guys who should put on a great Chamber match.

Roman's going to win and face Brock at WrestleMania, hopefully.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I realistically can't foresee any conclusion other than Roman winning this and facing Brock in the main event.

5. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Ever since it was announced EC was a RAW PPV, everyone had to know a Roman victory was coming.

I think people will be surprised when he and Brock tear it down again at Mania

Smarkslayer likes this.
  6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    7 man Chamber :smh

Cwalker likes this.
  7. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    I get that Jordan's injury fucked up Rollins' Mania plans but it wouldn't have hurt him to sit this PPV out and just go with Balor for the last spot.

On a side note, Ambrose was probably gonna be Rollins' first Mania opponent, then he got hurt. Jordan was like the back up plan, then he got hurt. Maybe God doesn't want Seth wrestling at Mania this year.

8. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    This match seems pretty dope. Quite a fan of all the guys in the match, might have to tune into this one.