1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Royal Rumble 2018 Men’s and Women’s Royal Rumble Match rules revealed

Discussion in 'Greatest Royal Rumble' started by Smarkslayer, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    Men’s and Women’s Royal Rumble Match rules revealed
    I've always advocated for the women to get the same match opportunities, but I never cared if the rules were tailored to women. Some of the women might have a hard time taking the top-rope-bump, but that being said it should be an interesting ride.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Botchamania gonna be over an hour

Chris likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I try not to be pessimistic since I'm genuinely looking forward to the match, but I'm sure there will be quite a few.

4. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    It's weird, on one hand i'm excited for this yet on the other hand i'm just super pessimistic and think it's going to be absolutely garbage.

5. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

ddp
    danielbryan2
    ricflair
    mrperfect2
    thewhyats
    chriscandido
    I think the match will be fine, some of the greener girls will probably fuck up some but the better ones can carry it enough since battle royals are simple. I just worry about two in one night getting stale. We know the men's is going to be an hour or so and the women's following the same rules probably won't be drastically shorter so idk I'm not feeling battle royal night. I think it'll mostly all be fine though

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    If the women want to stand out from their male counterparts. ...don't have 4 women laying down selling while two stare at each other in the ring...tired spot and they don't have any monsters to do it with.

Have them go non stop for the entire thing with no one sleeping and show off their athletics...that's how you differentiate yourself.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  7. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    This year i'm a little less excited for this PPV thanks to the women's Rumble, but i can always skip that. The men's Rumble should be dope though, it usually is.

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Look at this misogynist....I don't like this because women are getting a similar match :BROCKLOL:

Blazeta, Chris and Smarkslayer like this.
  9. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    Hey i said i can skip it and i'm still looking forward to the rest of the show. Relax dude.

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Skipping women....never gonna laid with that attitude 8D

Blazeta and Smarkslayer like this.
  11. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m hyped for both matches. Royal Rumble is my favorite of the big four with Mania right after so I’m always hyped for the show and this year is no different.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  12. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    lmao i see. Deezy just bitter i called him out for being a desperate virgin the other day.. I get it now..

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    A guy acting morally superior on an online forum calling anyone a desperate virgin :MJ:

14. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

Yeah the bumping I worry about to a degree, hope all the ladies protect themselves when they are eliminated. Still I think the Rumble for the ladies is going to come off well and hopefully be used for years to come to start to push talent heading to WM time.

Keith likes this.
  15. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Think the rules should be the same for both genders. I'm looking forward to both matches. Think its smart having the likes of Mickie and possibly Trish involved in the Women's.