Member of the Month (Jan, Feb. '09) Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

niggles

Reaction score
nominating legendkillerpunk for ban

LKP

nominating legendkillerpunk for ban
Ok first off shhh little newbie boy. Your not good at everything your posts suck lol.

Peepshow owned

2nd of all ,Yeah only thing you own is lip gloss for kissing peoples ass saying pwnage and owned at the end of a debate. God god all this came from me saying why don't other people get nominated for MoM. I wish id wrote fuck all now, good god guys chill the fuck out :).

Beer

Ok first off shhh little newbie boy. Your not good at everything your posts suck lol.

Lol @ You. He's not a serious account. And even then, he is MILEEESSSSS more entertaining than you. Look at his sig. Bags of fun.

2nd of all ,Yeah only thing you own is lip gloss for kissing peoples ass saying pwnage and owned at the end of a debate. God god all this came from me saying why don't other people get nominated for MoM. I wish id wrote fuck all now, good god guys chill the fuck out :)./

We all wish you hadn't said anything either. This thread would be a helluva lot better

LKP

I know beer i know. Anyways so what most they can do is delete my posts. I didn't mean any offense to any one. ANyways i stick to the people i said for MoM.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I know he has, look im not moaning about not being member of the month ok. What im saying is take it as its wwe ok. Me and a few others say are the mid carders we will never really get to the peep show or this guy's level one day one might but we wont. You get your newbies like noumon as low carders fuanki etc, who will never ever get nominated. Then you get people like you chuck, this guy, monkeystyle peep show. The main eventers who will always be considered as a member of the month. Now im not saying you don't all work hard cause you do, but how can we escalate to that main event level on a regular basis? Yeah posting is a good chunk of it and in vip lounge doing things for people and getting repped for it is another small chunk. What must we do to get at the top without ass kissing?

Lmao at you saying your a mid carder, dude you came back like what a few weeks ago and your calling nomeuon a low carder? The guy is hilarious and intelligent. So where the hell do you get off saying your the mid carder and him the low card, he is easily better than you are

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ok first off shhh little newbie boy.

Noodle has been on IWF longer than you. And calling someone new to the site really shouldn't be a way of insulting them anyway.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I just knew This Guy was gonna fuck him up for questioning his time spent with his family. You never EVER do that to a guy who you don't know. Believe me.

LKP

Ok ok time over with legendkillerpunk picking on. I said that about him in a general way. I also work hard and blah blah what i meant was from what i see he was on here a lot i didn't need as life history i wrong and he was right ive said sorry now move on for god sake.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I refuse to believe that you have a wife, and a child

SnackZ

Reaction score
I have a wife and 13 year old daughter as well and respect This Guy for what he does here. Get off his back. To make it fair vote for me ;-)