Matt Hardy rushed to hospital

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lol were either one of you watching in the 00/01 time period? No one who watched WWF and was a kid back then didnt like the hardyz, I dont think theres been a more over face tag team since then. Idk I call bullshit I guarentee if I built a time machine I could find a time where both of you fuckers were marking for the Hardyz, if not Matt V1 on his own.

Reaction score
^^^ I for one can say I didn't really care about the Hardyz. Didn't hate them, they entertained me but couldn't care if they were there or not. E and C >>>Hardyz.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Exactly what Enzo said. I was a mark for Edge & Christian. I hated the early Hardys with Hayes, and despised them even more once they broke away from him because their main competition was my favorite team of all time.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
According to WRAL.com (Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, NC), Gregory Shane Helms was arrested on August 24th at 8:27AM ET for a driving while impaired (DWI) arrest.

Seems like the Carolina Connection all have their fair share of problems.

k3a9zd.jpg

...god...

Reaction score
these have got to be the stupidest fucks ever. Also, Matt Hardy is claiming he's 'reborn' again for like the 6th time. THE 27TH IS IT MAN, THIS IT. I really wish he'd die, I've never wished death on a wrestler, but someone who's jerked his fans around as much as this tool (whom laughably shouldn't have any fans right now) doesn't deserve anything more, fuck him.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Lol were either one of you watching in the 00/01 time period? No one who watched WWF and was a kid back then didnt like the hardyz, I dont think theres been a more over face tag team since then. Idk I call bullshit I guarentee if I built a time machine I could find a time where both of you fuckers were marking for the Hardyz, if not Matt V1 on his own.

Teams I liked better than the Hardyz during that time period include:

Edge and Christian
The Dudley Boyz
The Right To Censor
The Radicalz
The APA
Too Cool
Kane and Undertaker
Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit
Steve Austin and Triple H

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
GTFO you did not like RTC over the Hardyz when you were a kid..Come on now. Looking back now as im older yes, there were alotttt of sick tag teams during that time period, alot of which could out wrestle both Hardyz on any given day. But im saying back when I was a kid, I fuckin loved seein all the high flying spots and crazy shit that they did, and I hated the RTC theme song along with the shit they did ( come on I wanted to see titties and they would always come out and ruin it). But looking back now that im older, RTC was awesome and their gimmick was absolute gold.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Like I said, I thought Jeff was "cool", but there is a very big difference in liking someone and thinking what they do is cool. I think Sin Cara's trampoline jump into the ring is cool, but that doesn't mean I like him. Still trash.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Thats not even the same thing, unless the only part of Jeff Hardy that you thought was 'cool' was his entrance. What about him did you think was cool? His music, his hair, his wifebeaters? Otherwise anything you say pretty much makes you a fan of his at one point or another.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I gotta agree with V1 on here....
I smell bullshit on this whole "I never once in my life, marked for the hardyz!" cool guy line I've been seeing....
C'mon now.... really?
you dudes were up in arms over chris masters of all people getting released....
and talking up how "alex riley is gonna change up this business..."

I'm just saying ... I get it's cool to up and turn on some wrestlers (guess orton is bore'ton now/cm punk is overrated now/etc.)
but to try and deny ever cheerin/markin' out for a popular wrestler at some point in their career... c'mon man.

What next?
Luke Flywalker (4 yrs from now): "The miz is such an overrated shit, what a loser, I never once marked for him man! WWE should push Justin Gabriel more! ya heaRd?"

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
No, I NEVER marked for the Hardys, lmao. E&C could do no wrong in my eyes, and I hated the Hardys. They're entertaining, but I never was a fan of theirs.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler