Matt Hardy rushed to hospital

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
prowrestling.net said:
TMZ is reporting that Matt Hardy has been rushed to the emergency room in North Carolina after falling down at his home. The extent of his injuries or what caused the fall are unknown at this time, but the story notes that a family member expects Matt to be released tomorrow.

Looks like Matt is seriously trying to pass Jeff in terms of insanity.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
[yt]7eCAp7Jxkjo[/yt]

Over/under on how many more days he remains alive: 7

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Its not even a joke though, the guy is seriously fucked up right now and should get sober off whatever type of shit hes doing. Its obviously worse than just alchohol or even coke..the dude is off the fuckin wall.

Lets hope and pray that he makes it through this, because I guarentee anyone on here was a fan of his at one point or another in his career, and everyone fucks up and goes through shit but that dosent mean they should leave this world prematurely.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
matthardy-mugshot.jpg

...god...

Reaction score
LOL, wtf is up with his eye. And no, he's not fucked up on any drugs, how can you be this oblivious. If you honestly can't tell this is partly a work and Matt Hardy just being the ego-driven douchebag he's been for years now, then dare I say you're braindead especially in light of the series of ongoing storyline developments in the WWE. I find it hilarious. But seriously, doubt he's gonna get work in a main stream company again.

...god...

Reaction score
also I already noted a while ago that Matt Hardy has been getting screwed on and off, it's clear someone backstage REALLY didn't want him to get to the top. I mean he was consistently over as fuck for like years straight outpopping everyone on SD in 2007 even Batista lool, and still didn't get pushed to the main event. Then before that only HE got fired for letting his personal relationship get in the way of work. I felt bad for him, but Christian was also getting screwed and I thought for a second that Matt would end up like him, same exact career paths, but then I realized that they're complete opposites. Christian left to TNA and made the most of it and instantly showed why he had the ability to be a success, didn't fuck up, manned up and worked his ass to the top. It seemed Matt was going to do the same, but he falls asleep at fucking tapings and constantly shows up late? So much for making the most of it, he had the perfect opportunity too to finally surpass his brother who fucked up even harder, all the stars aligned right and you know TNA woulda pushed him to the moon if he cared enough. His stupid ass fault, as for Jeff, it won't matter because I can guarantee you Jeff won't remain in TNA another year.

Reaction score
I really hope he doesn't end up pilling himself into an early grave. Not because it will be a sad occurrence but because we'll have to put up with all the wrestlers posting their RIPs and "We should have done something"s and being "shocked and saddened" by the outcome. If Matt Hardy was found dead a weak from now you'd be sad, you wouldn't be shocked.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Dude lol you really think that he's sober and acting the way he's acting? I dont think its possible for any human to act that way and not be either really drugged up or brain damaged. The news will come out sooner or later of what shit he's been on but he definately isnt sober.

And what the fuck happened to his eye? I wonder if its been that way for a while and he uses a colored contact or if thats some sort of recent injury.

...god...

Reaction score
Meh, if he offs himself you can blame me.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lol ill blame not only you but that black kid in the YT vid who thinks hes turribul as well. I seriously felt like knocking that kid sideways after watching that.

...god...

Reaction score
I think someone already beat you to that.. just look at his eyes. I swear he is what the actual black Famous would look like, rofl.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
because I guarentee anyone on here was a fan of his at one point or another in his career

Sorry, HAD to address this. I promise you I was never a fan of either Hardy, especially Matt, though that doesn't mean I don't respect the guy and wish for the sake of macabre humor that he passes because of his troubles. But no, never been a fan...

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
rofl, missed that line. Yeah, was never really a fan of either Hardy brother either. I thought Jeff was cool, but never really cheered for the guy or was a fan of his. Matt's just sucked his whole career, while Jeff has fucked up his out of ring life. Now it looks like they've taken about a 360 degree turn in the opposite directions. Jeff is coming back while Matt is about dead.