Man on a Ledge (2012)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
man-on-a-ledge-poster_400x593-1.jpg

Release Date: January 27, 2012
Studio: Summit Entertainment
Director: Asger Leth
Screenwriter: Pablo Fenjves, Erich Hoeber, Jon Hoeber
Starring: Sam Worthington, Elizabeth Banks, Jamie Bell, Anthony Mackie, Ed Harris, Edward Burns, Titus Welliver, Genesis Rodriguez, Kyra Sedgwick
Genre: Crime, Thriller
Official Website: ManonaLedge.com

Plot Summary: An ex-cop and now wanted fugitive (Sam Worthington) stands on the ledge of a high-rise building while a hard-living New York Police Department hostage negotiator (Elizabeth Banks) tries to talk him down. The longer they are on the ledge, the more she realizes that he might have an ulterior objective.

Trailer:
[YOUTUBE]U2q2hEU5sl8[/YOUTUBE]
--------------------------------

This has been getting a lot of exposure lately. I'm really looking forward to this. Pretty much anything with Elizabeth Banks I'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've been seeing the ads for this lately and looks quite good. I'm debating whether or not I'll pay to see it.

The Viper

Reaction score
I've been seeing the ads for this lately and looks quite good. I'm debating whether or not I'll pay to see it.

It does look pretty damn good. I might go see it. Looks worth the 10 bucks or so.

Trailer added.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The only thing that scares me is how many trailers I've seen for it. Normally I find movies that over-expose themselves aren't all they're cracked up to be. I'll probably wait for Blu Ray for this one. Also, what's with the total lack of originality in the title? :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
The only thing that scares me is how many trailers I've seen for it. Normally I find movies that over-expose themselves aren't all they're cracked up to be. I'll probably wait for Blu Ray for this one. Also, what's with the total lack of originality in the title? :lol:

Woah! Woah! Woah!

Man on a Ledge is like the best movie title ever. What I'd be scared of is if someone still doesn't know what the movie is about by looking at the title :lol:

Considering movies these days get on Blu-Ray/DVD so quick, I might wait as well and not deal with all the movie talkers.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think this movie looks pretty good. Want to see this.

Castiel

Reaction score
I'm worried about this movie, it looks really good but on the other hand I think I may hate Sam Worthington. Every movie he's in is bad to me. Avatar, Terminator, Clash of the Titans.... this better make me change my mind on him and be good.